Notary Rotary
small world
Notary Discussion History

small world
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Joe/NC on 6/27/13 8:17pm
Msg #474924

small world

I went to a signing tonight here in NC and borrowers asked where I was originally from, I told them NY but I have been here 25 yrs. they asked what part and told them the 2 towns I lived in on Long island.

The wife then tells me she was from long island and her father taught high school in the town I grew up in.
It turned out that her father taught a photography class that I took 43 yrs ago.

What a small world.

Joe/NC

Reply by anotaryinva on 6/27/13 8:27pm
Msg #474926

That's what makes this job

Fun! I had a borrower who was the swim coach 15 yrs ago for a girl who had moved away but I stayed in touch with her mom and attended her wedding the weekend before. It is a small world!

Reply by CarolF/NC on 6/27/13 8:39pm
Msg #474934

Hi there. I'm desperate. Do you have any companies that are still
Paying u $100 plus? I need to market. I have so many people here working. for 65 and 75. I just can't do that. Do you have any title companies calling you direct? The few I had said they are going through attorneys now. Any help
appreciated. Thanks.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 6/27/13 8:40pm
Msg #474936

Oops. That was supposed to be a PM. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.