Accurate National Signing now listed in SC – Post comments
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Stoli on 3/21/13 2:56pm
Msg #462371

Post comments and link.

Unfortunately, they are listed at Accurate National.
31947 Corydon Ave Ste 180
Lake Elsinore, CA 95320

The address is different than the address on the number’s site:
21523 Terrazzo Lane
Wildomar , CA 92595
http://accuratenationalsignings.com

Rate the notaries. Indeed.

Reply by desktopfull on 3/21/13 2:59pm
Msg #462375

To be honest there are a few notaries I would love to rate

and I'm not a signing service. Especially the ones that butcher a package signing one person and then forward the mess to me to sign the next person.

Reply by Stoli on 3/21/13 3:03pm
Msg #462376

Rate the notary, go to the #’s site. They love gossip. n/m

Reply by desktopfull on 3/21/13 3:08pm
Msg #462381

Not a member there, don't like their business practices.

Not interested in spreading gossip either! But there are many out there performing closing services that are completely clueless. Proof of that are the 10 - 30 pages of instructions from even TC's explaining how to do the job.

Reply by Notarysigner on 3/21/13 4:42pm
Msg #462404

Re: Not a member there, don't like their business practices.

He kicked me off after I challenged him about his Bus practices. For more info see BBB LA complaint I filed.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 3/21/13 4:50pm
Msg #462407

Stoli was not....

necessarily serious about posting on the numbers site ... UNLESS you wanted to engage in worthless gossip about notaries and promote its self-serving, money-grabbing business practices at the same time.

Reply by 101livescan on 3/21/13 4:52pm
Msg #462409

Re: Stoli was not....

owie!

Reply by jba/fl on 3/21/13 6:22pm
Msg #462426

Re: Stoli was not....

truie!

Reply by Kat2857/CA on 3/21/13 6:07pm
Msg #462423

Where is such a site (rate a Notary)?? n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 3/21/13 6:24pm
Msg #462428

Re: Where is such a site (rate a Notary)??

Itching to see what was said about you?

Reply by Kat2857/CA on 3/21/13 8:02pm
Msg #462452

Not me you, jba/fl :) n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/21/13 7:47pm
Msg #462447

My sources say "no." n/m

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 3/21/13 3:05pm
Msg #462379

Looks like they are listed twice. I found another one located in Wildomar, CA listed - No comments yet.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/21/13 3:13pm
Msg #462383

That's both the same company..one added yesterday

one added today - one of them needs to be deleted.

Reply by Stoli on 3/21/13 4:59pm
Msg #462411

Sad, but true. n/m

Reply by Stoli on 3/21/13 6:03pm
Msg #462421

Here’s the deal - Yesterday the Indians came spoiling

Here’s the deal… Yesterday the Indians came spoiling for a fight-- grabbed the eagle feathered bonnet, painted the war ponies, shot arrows, gnashed their teeth and thirsted for blood.

The cavalry responded, sounded the bugle, drew the wagons into a circle and shot back bullets.

Heaven only knows why Accurate National Signings was spoiling for a fight, but they got one. As far as I can tell, they don’t have longevity on this board, the history they do have seems to be negative, and their egregious payment plan is at issue. As far as rating the notaries goes, there is another site that provides that service, to the detriment of their membership. Notary Rotary provides us a place to verify the credit worthiness of the signing services, and rate our experiences—not vice versa. I merely suggest that they chose the wrong forum to pick a fight and might want to hawk their wares elsewhere.

I’m particularly humored that if Accurate National Signings had not posted, they would not have stimulated the curiosity and intellectual abilities of our membership—in other words, if there is anything lurking in their past, our members will start looking and find it---I guarantee it. Did you notice how fast they were listed in signing Central after they picked the fight? The same day---the members got busy and made sure of it.

In the words of a much-wiser woman, “Just doing a little check on criminal records in the county where a signing service is located could produce some interesting and enlightening results on its owner(s).” Are they bonded and insured, can they pass the same background check we’re subjected to, what is their credit worthiness? Marion has posted extensively about the new SOS ruling on criminal convictions for California notaries, so proceed with caution.

I’ll bet you a wheelbarrow full of speckled pups each and every one of them gets paid at the end of the pay period, and it isn’t 90-day or more.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Reply by Rita Adu on 3/22/13 5:10am
Msg #462508

Re: Here’s the deal - Yesterday the Indians came spoiling

That was beautiful. You're in the wrong business. You should be a writer.

Reply by Stoli on 3/21/13 6:11pm
Msg #462424

And, if I may add, learn to respect their client base---

---we’re not their employees.

Reply by NotaryOH on 3/21/13 9:15pm
Msg #462468

Still unpaid for 1/25& 1/26. I rated Accurate Natl Signings. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.