Notary Rotary
Accurate National Signings -two unpaid invoices from January
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by NotaryOH on 3/22/13 8:35am
Msg #462515

I received a reply from Amanda last night regarding money owed to me for 1/25/13 and 1/26/13. She said "tomorrow makes 40 business days." Therefore, she is still sitting on money owed to me for nearly 60 days. Furthermore, I addressed the subject of a print fee that she owes me and she is skirting the issue.

My recommendation is to avoid working for Accurate National Signings.

Reply by desktopfull on 3/22/13 9:05am
Msg #462521

Post in SC, enough already-5 straight days of this. n/m

Reply by NotaryOH on 3/22/13 10:16am
Msg #462529

Yesterday, I updated/posted in Signing Central. The reason for my update here is that it's important to notify folks of the details. Unless you've gone through the payment delays with this company, it may be hard to understand why so many are disappointed by this company in particular and their snarky attitude. They're new and were never rated in Signing Central until one day ago because they didn't have a listing. Amanda forgot to pay me a print fee from January and is dragging her feet. This is annoying to me, time consuming to follow-up with her, and I am going to let others know of the details.

Reply by jba/fl on 3/22/13 1:26pm
Msg #462557

As well you should...SC is for rating, forum for addtl info. n/m

Reply by desktopfull on 3/22/13 1:38pm
Msg #462564

You posted the same info last night at 9:15 pm in #462468 n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.