Notary Rotary
American Title Inc follow up Msg #458509
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Notarysigner on 3/25/13 10:09am
Msg #462884

So I'm thirty days down the road and still no payment. I emailed them this morning about payment and this was part of the reply I got,.

" James,
There was an error in our system which did not kick it to accounting like it should have. We have gotten that taken care of. It is now in the accounting department. You should receive payment in 7 to 14 days. Please let me know if this does not happen. I apologize for this inconvenience. "

...So anybody ELSE out there waiting for payment you should contact them to make sure you're not impacted by the " ERROR in the system" also.

Reply by Eva75Eva on 3/25/13 11:58am
Msg #462897

So, I'm not the only one. Just went through this last month

with them. Took 45 days to get paid. They normally pay around the 13th of the month but skipped a month, paying me for a closing completed in January by mid March. They asked if I just wanted to go with direct deposit. Nah, I don't do enough closings for them to go through that hassle.

Reply by doglover/CA on 3/25/13 3:51pm
Msg #462974

I just dodged a bullet. They called me this morning for a closing in my area for tonight and I declined due to being booked with other appointments. Plus I learned that they were lowballers through SC.

Reply by Notarysigner on 3/25/13 10:34pm
Msg #463010

Well not always but hell taking 45 to 50 days to get paid your requested fee is just as bad. IMO

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.