Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone else having slow pay from ServiceLink?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 3/12/13 3:16pm
Msg #460767

I've got 6 plus pages on how to status and how to invoice depending on whether the loans are Vision or National (BofA has it's own system). Even so a few invoices are now past 30 days. I started charging more because of all the fax backs and large loans - now I haven't heard from them in 2 weeks.

Reply by Jack/AL on 3/12/13 3:52pm
Msg #460771

No problem here. The ones that have 8 digits in the job number are the ones I e-invoice, and get paid about two weeks after invoicing. I think I heard or read that checks are cut weekly, so if I sign during one week, I normally get a check by the end of the following week. The 7-digit job numbers and all NationalLink jobs have to be invoiced differently. The 7-digit SL jobs are invoiced at the end of the month, for all completed during that month. The invoice is to be submitted in SL's prescribed Excel format, and can be emailed SL. That is confusing, because they still send instrucitons saying that it mujst be sent ny mail or courier (which is not true). I normally get paid from 2 to 3 weeks later, one check for everything on that invoice. NationalLink has a similar or same Excel file, but theirs has to be snail-mailed! My check normally arrives 3 to 4 weeks after mailing the invoice. Hope that helps you.

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 3/12/13 3:57pm
Msg #460773

Even though you don't status the BOA orders on line, you still have to e-invoice to get paid.

Could that be what's holding it up?

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 3/12/13 3:59pm
Msg #460774

Also, if you don't click on "print invoice" at the end, it won't go through. I learned that the hard way.

Reply by meganPA on 3/12/13 7:52pm
Msg #460836

Not sure if this applies to you, but this was news to me when I was having trouble getting paid on (some) SL FNF orders.... I was told you can't e-invoice the day of closing, it must be at least the following day. Pretty ridiculous

Reply by Yoli/CA on 3/12/13 4:09pm
Msg #460776

And, on the ones you do status online, you must wait 'til next day to e-invoice. If you do it the same day you status, the e-invoice doesn't take regardless of whether you print out e-invoice.

You may want to email your closing coordinator or Michelle Chapes for assistance.

Reply by HSH/WA on 3/12/13 4:37pm
Msg #460783

Re: Evedently 6 pages of instructions is not enough

Here is a line from the above postings:

Also, if you don't click on "print invoice" at the end, it won't go through. I learned that the hard way.

I take "email invoice" to mean once you divide them up into this or that camp put all the divided order numbers on a separate attachment and email them to SL. Wrong??

I may have to email the SL gal mentioned above and try and dig my way out of this.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 3/12/13 7:53pm
Msg #460838

National link very slow (just got paid for a closing in Dec)

Other divisions seem to be paying OK.
I too have the ooodles of pages, now manifesting as a manual on how to bill them for all of their closings. Oy vey!

Reply by notary/OR on 3/12/13 10:56pm
Msg #460873

No problems here

I bill them once a week for all the signings we do that week and hence...I get a check a week. Love them!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.