Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone else having slow pay from ServiceLink?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 3/26/13 11:36am
Msg #463077

Finally got a check where two of the confirmations were for over $100 and they paid $10 each. It may be necessary to add to the fee just to compensate for the time spent on billing.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 3/26/13 11:37am
Msg #463078

The only time I have ever had slow pay from Service Link is when I don't do my invoicing like I should.

Reply by ToniK on 3/26/13 11:49am
Msg #463090

No slow pay here but they did make a screw up on my last invoice. They are fixing it.

I hear they will be adding direct deposit and have done a beta test with a few notaries. Hopefully it'll come soon to everyone. They are working on creating one system vs 3 they currently have.

Reply by Resilient/MD on 3/26/13 12:02pm
Msg #463097

Thats Great to know.

Reply by Brenda Frank on 3/26/13 1:28pm
Msg #463131

I was just talking to someone at service link about the way they pay differently depending on which division it came out of. One division has been direct depositing into my account every friday. The other one i still have to invoice once a month and wait for a check. It would be great if they all just did direct deposit.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.