Notary Rotary
Can you do esignings with an IPAD?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by hodgy on 3/10/13 10:01am
Msg #460368

I know there were a few of us interested in this and the thread got pushed out of sight before anyone answered. I personally haven't done an e-signing although I would like to and was wondering if it's possible to do one with an ipad or if you need to use a laptop.

Reply by pleasantonCA on 3/10/13 11:32am
Msg #460380

The company that I have done esignings for requires IE to use the online system. Accidentally used Firefox the other night and could not navigate once logged in. (forgot to check as I logged in)

The only way to use an iPad would require have IE and mostly likely a virtual windows program on the iPad.

Reply by hodgy on 3/10/13 11:40am
Msg #460382

Okay thanks. That's good to know. Now do you also save any files to a CD or stick for the borrowers or email files?

Reply by pleasantonCA on 3/10/13 12:24pm
Msg #460389

Because my fee includes printing a set of the documents for the borrower, a set is printed. Rarely do I save the files any other way other than to print. I use a Mac for most things except for printing due to the incompatibility with my printer. When my daughter got a new laptop, her old (and I mean old) laptop became my print computer.

I also refuse to take a thumb drive to the borrower to transfer docs. My luck I would forget it or get a some virus and end up killing off my windows printing laptop.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.