Notary Rotary
Citibank closings
Notary Discussion History

Citibank closings
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Baragona/MO on 3/11/13 2:03pm
Msg #460559

Citibank closings

Anyone else having a large percentage of Citibank closings cancel due to lack of docs from the lender? I have seen this happen with 2 title companies I work with, so I don't believe this is an issue on the title side. Now, I had already gotten used to getting docs last minute on Citi closings. However, in the past couple of weeks, I don't even know if any of the ones that were scheduled with me ever went through. Today, one in the morning didn't go, and I have a 6 PM that I would bet even-money won't close at all, let alone on time.

basically, I just want to see if anyone else is having these same issues? And if so, if there is any additional insight...

Reply by bagger on 3/11/13 2:11pm
Msg #460561

I had 6 cancellations last month ALL Citi n/m

Reply by CopperheadVA on 3/11/13 3:03pm
Msg #460577

I had one last week that docs were late for 11 AM appt. I agreed to the reschedule at 2 PM. Docs were late again and I gave it back at that point.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.