Notary Rotary
First for me!
Notary Discussion History

First for me!
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by laurielnc on 3/5/13 8:11am
Msg #459252

First for me!

Sorry, hit wrong button. Went to borrowers home. Husband was late getting home. Wife told me that husband wasn't feeling good and would be home soon. He came in the door looking horrible. Dressed in suit and tie. Starts signing. Getting sicker and sicker. Asking me how many more pages? Then gets up and throws up all over kitchen floor.

I was packing to leave. Didn't want to stay but he was almost done signing. He came back! Towel wrapped around his head and finished signing! He was moaning the whole time and kept saying, how many more? Wife is saying, I guess I'm not sleeping with him tonight. I came home and took vitamins and wiped everything down with lysol. Think it was Norovirus. Hope I don't get it. Chance we take!

Reply by Pam/NM on 3/5/13 8:24am
Msg #459255

about a month ago

I conducted a signing where the b/o's 5-yr-old daughter came out from her room about halfway thru, looking feverish and horrible. She crawled up in her mom's lap and proceeded to try to hack up a lung every few minutes. Mom kept covering her mouth with her own hand. I left the pen there....shudder

Reply by Shan/CA on 3/5/13 10:15am
Msg #459269

Re: about a month ago

I carry lysol wipes, alcohol wipes, germx wipes, and a travel size can of lysol spray! Even when I collect my pens I put them in a "dirty" container and I wipe them down before reusing them.
I was at signing and the old lady kept blowing her nose and putting the used tissue on her side of the table and not cleaning her hands. When it was time to leave she wanted to shake my hand, so I started digging in my pockets to find my car keys! I was NOT shaking her snotty hand!

Reply by Prosperity on 3/5/13 12:10pm
Msg #459292

All Very Funny!!! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.