Notary Rotary
First time I've seen this
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 3/22/13 2:31pm
Msg #462568

Just ran the traps on an outfit called e-Notaries through Signing Central after they broadcast a closing "opportunity" my way for $70 with edocs and faxbacks. For the whole past year they had one-star ratings. In the entirety of their existence in Signing Central, they had one 2-star rating; everything else is one star.

They're based out of Florida, but I think they'd be more at home in the Lone Star State.

Reply by bagger on 3/22/13 4:39pm
Msg #462587

They have been blasting me too.
The first 2 I responded;
1. I don't start my car for $70
2. I don't work for 1 star companies, and
3. I will NOT give you 3 references!!!

Now, they go straight to trash.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/22/13 6:20pm
Msg #462607

This is the company I posted about previously

who used to not only blast e-mail me with job offers - they even blast e-mailed the address, names of property owners, sometimes the lender name, etc etc

I asked them to take me off their list - after I told them they ought to do something about these e-mails as I thought they were violating any number of privacy laws.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/22/13 6:21pm
Msg #462608

Oh yeah - this is also the company that offered me $3

for a field chase.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 3/22/13 9:47pm
Msg #462622

Gmail has a nice feature "always mark as spam"

I get several "closing opportunities" per day from them.

I pity the borrower who's getting a notary willing to work for them.

Reply by jba/fl on 3/22/13 10:12pm
Msg #462625

Re: Gmail has a nice feature "always mark as spam"

I think someone said that is also a method of collecting info for databases....or something. Don't feel like searching right now...I'll leave this thought for those with better memories.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.