Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Frustrated...why are the always scheduled at the same time..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by svazquez on 3/19/13 9:22am
Msg #461941

My phone has been ringing with EOM action but it seems that they are all calling for the same time slots. I usually tell them. I have this and a certain time and if they can push it back or move it ahead I can do it but then they never call back. I want and need the signings and I have other times open but they all want me to schedule them between 4-6.....What are some things you do to persuade them to change the time? Anyone else with the same problem?

Reply by COpink on 3/19/13 9:25am
Msg #461942

Happens all the time to me. I usually have to turndown between 6-15 closings a month. It's part of it unfortunately. You take what you can and hope for the best with the rest.

Reply by ToniK on 3/19/13 9:37am
Msg #461943

Well it al depends on the BO sometimes. With me, my clients who have me rated tops will usually work with me. But if they can not then they will just have to find someone else. But I save those times for my REALLY GREAT PAYING clients. Those where I know I can make $150+.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.