Notary Rotary
Help I'm having problems printing docs from MIS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Linda Juenger on 3/12/13 8:09pm
Msg #460842

I can't get them to print the correct size. They are printing all letter and cutting off.

Reply by Jack/AL on 3/12/13 8:57pm
Msg #460847

I don't know what equipment you are using, or the type file (probably pdf). From my experience, cut-offs are NORMALLY caused by the paper settings. Might look to confirm that you've not told the printer to print all on letter size paper. Might also load legal size paper and select legal size paper only, and see if that helps. Separate;y from those actions, if you have a dual tray printer, be certain to select "Choose paper source by pdf size."

Reply by Gerry Grummons on 3/12/13 8:58pm
Msg #460848

Maybe. Have your TC/SS send you a new scan. Happened to me once something like that.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 3/12/13 9:15pm
Msg #460852

I've printed 2 other sets of docs today so the settings are ok. I have a dual tray. It is something with the way they send them. They are attachments but look so different when they are open. I can't go to file/print. The only way I can get them to print is to hit Control P. Then the box that comes up does not have the normal page. Its so odd. I'll call in the morning. Its a 10am signing so hopefully they will be in early.

Reply by Frances Kany on 3/13/13 12:33pm
Msg #460976

I have run across this problem a couple of times. What has helped me was to save the document onto my computer and then go back into the document and try to print. Seems to work every time for me. Good luck. I have also had to have a document resent to me when this did not work and I can't remember is it was MIS or not. But might have been.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.