Notary Rotary
Here I sit...
Notary Discussion History

Here I sit...
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by PA_Notary_II on 3/13/13 6:13pm
Msg #461044

Here I sit...

at 7:10pm waiting for my docs for a 7:00 pm closing for LSI east. They won 't answer any phone lines and they won't answer any emails. I will never understand how they can schedule a closing 2 days in advance, have all day to get docs prepared and the HUD approved and STILL not be able to get it together on time. And on top of that...totally ignore any attempt to contact them.

Reply by Melissa Stroh on 3/13/13 6:39pm
Msg #461051

It's most likely the lender....however, LSI should have already contacted you about it.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/13/13 6:51pm
Msg #461052

e-mail rush scheduling - find out what the holdup is.. n/m

Reply by JimAZ on 3/13/13 8:03pm
Msg #461068

Seems to be the norm rather than the exception with LSI. My last four assignments have either been canceled or "late docs" that I couldn't accomadate due to other signings. They lock up a time slot so we turn down other assignments and then don't follow through. I have the same lenders thru Title Source and Service Link and never have a problem with late docs. Makes you wonder.

Reply by JimAZ on 3/13/13 8:29pm
Msg #461075

In addition,,, about a month ago I got a call from a Chase LO wanting to make sure I was ready to take care of her VIP client. I said "sure as long as I get docs I will take care of your VIP client." Chase LO told me she sent all lender docs to LSI three days ago. Thirty minutes later I got docs. Makes you wonder.

Reply by Jessica Ward on 3/13/13 10:55pm
Msg #461089

I've had this trouble with them a couple of times lately

It turns out they can actually schedule a signing twice--if two schedulers are calling at once, they can actually both assign it, the one who gets scheduled last is the one on record. Usually, when this happens, you don't get the confirmation, but I have had it happen where I got a confirmation too.

I always call if I don't have docs within two hours of THEIR closing time. If they don't have docs yet, no problem, but I need an ETA and confirmation that I'm the notary on record.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.