Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
In 1999, I bought an eMachine computer; now I get a new one.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 3/14/13 10:00pm
Msg #461288

http://www.emachinesfloppydisksettlement.com

I am getting a voucher worth $365 towards a new Gateway, Acer, or eMachines computer. My emachine would probably still be ticking if I had not replaced it. It was a good machine.

I registered the machine and got a card in the mail to go online and plug in my number.

Since 1999, I have moved three times. But, hot dog! eMachines found me.

Reply by ajd/pa on 3/15/13 5:52am
Msg #461310

Got the same postcard last week! With the same story as yours, but I will add that I also got married in that time and they still found me! I now have to get proof of my name change to include in the package. I have the copy of our marriage license but not sure if e-machines will take that as proof or if I need to actually get the certified copy sent to me.
Told my husband that I would get him a "new" computer since he has gotten me my computer and camera with his "points" in the past.

Reply by jba/fl on 3/15/13 7:43am
Msg #461312

I bought 2 emachines and they have not found me at the same address I've had for 35 years. So now have to root around my files and find my stuff.

Was a good computer - used it for many years, until I got the laptop last year. The second gave to the kids.

Thanks for the info.

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/15/13 9:47am
Msg #461319

I actually have purchased two more since then

for my sister and son. Guess they didn't register theirs.

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 3/15/13 11:57am
Msg #461332

I recall seeing the emachines at Costco years ago...

It sounds like it was an excellent purchase...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.