Notary Rotary
March month end promising!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 3/17/13 3:31pm
Msg #461748

Getting stacked up already, and I'm ready. My front seat holds five sets of printed docs in FEDEX packages with labels affixed, ready for signing tomorrow. For the next 10 days, I've got my negotiating hat on, and I have no time for lowball offers. Oh, you need to get approval? This quote is good for 15 minutes. I cannot guarantee this time slot past 15 minutes. Get back to me ASAP, or I will have to schedule in the next request and this time may not be available. Love how everyone wants to sign at 5pm on Friday...The last day to sign this month is Monday, March 25 for owner occupied, and May 28 for purchase, second home and investment properties. We got an entire week and a half of madness left this month.

No to $50 to $100 with edocs. Not just NO, HELL NO~and fax backs are extra, $1 pp. If you can get me docs on time, I can be on time...Not fair to hold up the parade for late docs.

Is anyone maintaining a list of lowball companies? Well, I have my own, in my head and a few written down on a piece of paper in my journal. Sometimes I have time to get into SC on my smart phone between signings. But I can't afford to be taken advantage of and chase my $$, who can? Or to allow them to take up my valuable time on a tight time schedule when more important clients might call me for a better paying assignment and no drama with fax backs and late docs. In fact, unless docs are to me within 3 hours of the signing appointment, I reserve the right to hand it back for reassignment to another NSA.

Wishing you all a great month end and success in outsmarting the lowball schedulers this month, getting the highest and best fees possible, because we're worth it! Go for the gold!

For those NSAs who accept work from the next county, drive 30-50 miles in heavy traffic making $xx, well more power to you. Some of us are having way more fun than you and making a profit.

Reply by Belinda/CA on 3/17/13 4:33pm
Msg #461754

AMEN. You and I think alike! n/m

Reply by Resilient/MD on 3/18/13 7:57am
Msg #461788

I'm 100%+++++ in agreement with you 101livescan. Well said....CHEERS!

Reply by Tudi/CA on 3/18/13 6:09pm
Msg #461869

I've programmed the low-baller companies into my cell phone with the "crickets" ringtone, as in chirp, chirp, chirp...sleepy time, big Yawn. When the phone rings with that sound, I don't even bother to answer the call. I have a great upbeat song for my good customers, which I always pick up right away. Looking forward to the month end business from my good customers.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.