Notary Rotary
NOTARY ROTARY and the Rules & Guidelines
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 2:42pm
Msg #459848

Im curious, how far will Notary Rotary allow some member's postings go before they get involved and delete the posting? What are the "Rules & Guidelines" or the "Terms of Use" for? I have experienced such postings over 4 years ago and have been trying to get them deleted for 4 years. The postings are 100% false and defamatory in nature and against every Rule & Guideline that Notary Rotary has. I have written letters, emails and have gotten no responce from Notary Rotary. I have sent proof of the posting being false and got no responce. Does anyone care about the truth anymore or is this just a forum to bash each other so other people look bad and dont get work? I wrote this because I am waiting to see how long Notary Rotary allows this post to be active. Guarantee this message gets deleted within 24 hours.

Reply by hodgy on 3/7/13 3:11pm
Msg #459859

Can you be more specific about your complaints...like what is false?

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 4:48pm
Msg #459888

The entire heading is false. It states a company was formerly known as another company when the two companies were completly independent of themselves. There were not even in the same building and had completly different owners.

Reply by Pam/NM on 3/7/13 3:14pm
Msg #459862

Please be more specific. Are you talking about a particular post? Can you share the message #? Or is it a comment on Signing Central?

Reply by docs1954CA on 3/7/13 3:18pm
Msg #459863

Is this the one you are complaining about?

Msg #287976

Reply by jba/fl on 3/7/13 3:23pm
Msg #459866

I do believe so.

If you read the board "Linear" you would have caught this person's post this morning, which was added to a thread about 4 years old. Apparently some injustice, or perceived injustice, was committed and the forum at large is now implicated by reason of 'dismissal' from consciousness, gossip, insanity, or whatever. I think this person is named in one of the posts, but not sure yet.....haven't bothered to piece it together. Just low on my priority scale today.

Reply by docs1954CA on 3/7/13 3:23pm
Msg #459867

Re: Is this the one you are complaining about?

or this one?

Msg #271817

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 4:52pm
Msg #459894

Re: Is this the one you are complaining about?

No, I can careless about that post it does not involve me.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 3/7/13 3:22pm
Msg #459865

I believe OP is referring to Msg #271817

Don't know if any of it is true or false. Had no experience with either namestyle. However, my question becomes, if both companies are now out of business and have been for about 3 years, what's it matter what was posted in 2008? Even if NotRot were to delete that post, wouldn't it remain in cyber-perpetuity regardless?

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 4:41pm
Msg #459884

Re: I believe OP is referring to Msg #271817

Yes this is the message I am referring to, not sure about the other message? I am one of the people mentioned in this messaging threads and was never an owner of any of the companies mentioned. I have first hand knowledge that these companies have never been intertwined or affiliated at any point or time. So right there the posting is incorrect and false. Some of the accusations I am not sure about or familiar with, however based on the heading alone it should be deleted in my opinion. I do know the owners of both companies and why not mention their names on the posting? I also know the person who started the post as he was a co-worker. I really am not concerned about any of the facts in the posting at all or lack thereof as we all know there are truths and

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 4:43pm
Msg #459885

sorry I hit post in error... there are truths and 1/2 truths in everything posted in this forum. I have read horrible things about good companies and great things about horrible companies. I think everyone as an individual has different experiences with all companies good and bad. All I am concerned about is why Should Notary Rotary have the Rules & Guidelines if they themselves are not going to follow them? The were sent the proof needed that 1/2 of what was posted was false so why allow the posting?

Reply by jba/fl on 3/7/13 6:39pm
Msg #459940

As you said, 1/2 was false which means there was truth as

well.

Are you also ctnotary2009? If so, why the change?

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 4:52pm
Msg #459893

It matters because somehow it comes up as the 1st thing when my name is googled as I dont have much other stuff under my name, and its false. It doesnt matter if the companies are closed its still not the truth. I hope you could understand that if it was the truth you are 100% right who would care it was years ago. But its not the truth. Plus, its not about the post but about the fact that Notary Rotary has again, Rules & Guidelines that have been brokren in this message. I have been researching, do they EVER delete posts?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/7/13 5:07pm
Msg #459900

Are you sure Fusion Title is closed?

They just got a rating yesterday

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 5:13pm
Msg #459901

Re: Are you sure Fusion Title is closed?

not possible they are closed 100%. I know the building is empty they were in and check the Secretary of State's website. I do my homework.

Reply by Shelly_FL on 3/8/13 3:55am
Msg #459988

The answer to your predicament - you said it yourself

You don't have much else to overcome the weight of your Google search as it stands today. I suspect if all the effort spent on petitioning NR had been spent on creating new favorable content on the web we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/7/13 3:37pm
Msg #459869

I, myself, hope none of these threads ever gets

deleted - there are name references in there that can come up on a search - which is invaluable when researching "new" companies. I would hate to see bad reports deleted - it only paves the way for the bad people to get back in again - delete their history and you delete that they ever did anything wrong.

Leave them be.

Reply by Notarysigner on 3/7/13 3:42pm
Msg #459871

Re: I, myself, hope none of these threads ever gets

Deal with it, if the owner of this site sees something wrong with it, he will delete it.

Now if it shows up when you google your name or the person's name, here's what you can do about it...it works from first hand experience.

http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1663688

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 4:46pm
Msg #459886

Re: I, myself, hope none of these threads ever gets

Well Linda all I can say is that I feel sorry for you. Wishing bad on a good person is a horrible thing and saying tha tyou hope these threads never get deleted is just horrible. I dont wish upon you that your name gets thrown into an Attorney's mess and then gets put on this forum inaccuratly and is googled by your children. What kind of a person would want that? wow... this is the whole reason this forum is a joke. The people on it are only on it not to share experiences but the bash people. Its so sad.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/7/13 5:13pm
Msg #459902

In Linda's defense

I don't believe she was wishing any bad on anyone. There have been MANY bad people in the past that were stealing from notaries by theft of services. I personally have been at the receiving end. Many people start up "signing services", take the notaries money and close up shop taking all the money with them. They then re-open their doors under another name and no one is the wiser unless we have the old posts to look back on. This is just one example.

If there is a case when someone is accused falsely, people are able to go back to the post and add on to the comments with a current date stating that the person was found not guilty. JMHO

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 5:22pm
Msg #459906

Re: In Linda's defense

I agree with you there trust me, but isnt that something that the police should be involved in and it would be proven? Then you can write accuratly and truthfully about the company with a police report to back it up. That isnt the case here. My original post was actually about the fact that this was PROVEN false to Notary Rotary and they did nothing about it. I dont think it is ok to write false statements about people just because your allowed to. I think Linda is making horrible statements wishing bad upon something she knows nothing about. I thought this forum was for facts not for perceptions. Like I said there are many things written good about bad people and bad about good people. But this is just not ok in my eyes, Im sorry its just not.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/7/13 5:21pm
Msg #459905

Are you one of the owners of either of these companies?

I noticed you have only posted three times on this forum. All regarding the original post.

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 5:27pm
Msg #459908

Re: Are you one of the owners of either of these companies?

I am not one of the owners of these companies but I worked for one of the companies 4 years ago. Because of that post my name was dragged into something I have nothing to do with and I only posted here today because my daughter googled my name in school and that came up 1st in front of her entire class and that was not ok. I sent Notary Rotary letters, emails and proof that #1, I was never an owner but my name is in their posts, #2 the 2 companies have totally different owners and were never affiliated, #3 both companies are closed. They never responded. So you think that is ok? I also happened to know the true story about those posts and its just not important anymore because it was 4-5 years ago, but like I said 1/2 those posts were false. But again all I care about is the fact that the heading is false and it should be either corrected or deleted.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/7/13 5:40pm
Msg #459912

How did your name come up in the search since you didn't use your name. I don't believe when you post with an alias (ie. ctnotary2010) that it will come up. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 5:43pm
Msg #459914

because my daughter googled my name and Michael Alix who posted the original posted used my name in it.

Reply by Shelly_FL on 3/8/13 4:23am
Msg #459990

So this is really about your daughter Googling your name.

As a mom of two girls, I found instances such as these to be great opportunities for teaching life lessons. 1.Just because it is written/spoken, doesn't make it so. 2. Anything put in cyberspace is pretty much permanent to stay. 3. What others think about me is secondary to what I see in myself. There's probably more there, but I'll stop here. Peace be with you.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/7/13 5:30pm
Msg #459909

This will be my final word here - I did some homework

too - you said "they had completely different owners". Please explain the following, compliments of the Connecticut SOS - I see the same Member/Manager on both companies.

Business Name: FUSION TITLE, LLC Business Id: 0943746
Business Address: 1204 MAIN STREET, STE 338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405 Mailing Address: 1204 MAIN ST, PMB 338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405
Citizenship/State Inc: Domestic/CT Last Report Year: 2010
Business Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company Business Status: Dissolved
Date Inc/Register: Jul 10, 2008

Principals
Name/Title: Business Address: Residence Address:
JACQUELINE POLVERARI MANAGER/MEMBER 1204 MAIN STREET, #338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405 1204 MAIN STREET, #338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405

Business Summary
Agent Name: JACQUELINE POLVERARI
Agent Business Address: 1204 MAIN ST., STE. 338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405
Agent Residence Address: 500 EAST MAIN ST., BRANFORD, CT, 06405

Business Name: AMERICAN REAL ESTATE SERVICES LLC Business Id: 0834748
Business Address: 500 EAST MAIN STREET, SUITE 338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405 Mailing Address: 1204 MAIN STREET, PMB# 338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405
Citizenship/State Inc: Domestic/CT Last Report Year: 2007
Business Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company Business Status: Dissolved
Date Inc/Register: Sep 22, 2005

Principals
Name/Title: Business Address: Residence Address:
JACQUELINE POLVERARI MEMBER/MANAGER 500 EAST MAIN STREET, SUITE 328, BRANFORD, CT, 06405 1204 MAIN STREET, #338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405

Business Summary
Agent Name: JACQUELINE POLVERARI
Agent Business Address: 500 EAST MAIN STREET, SUITE 312, BRANFORD, CT, 06405
Agent Residence Address: 1204 MAIN STREET #338, BRANFORD, CT, 06405

http://www.concord-sots.ct.gov/CONCORD/online?sn=PublicInquiry&eid=9740

I'm now done debating with an anonymous. Identify yourself and maybe we can have a more fruitful discussion. In the meantime, as far as I'm concerned, all you've managed to do is hurt your own cause by bring this up and re-hashing it all over again.

Have a good day.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/7/13 5:35pm
Msg #459910

Okay..one more word - I don't wish ill on anyone

I just don't want history erased to convenience someone else or, possibly, the wrongdoer - which if it IS deleted the person who did wrong WILL have their history obliterated. And I just don't think that's fair. Your unfortunate affiliation with those companies is, sadly, something you need to deal with yourself.

JMHO

Now I'm done...and have a good day.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/7/13 5:43pm
Msg #459913

Poster initials J.P.? n/m

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/7/13 6:42pm
Msg #459943

Or are they D.D.? n/m

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 5:47pm
Msg #459915

Re: This will be my final word here - I did some homework

Jacqueline Polverari owned American Real Estate Services, I know. I worked for her. She did not own Fusion Title an Attorney did along with another woman this I also know. I also know that there are issues because her name was used. Like I said you dont know what you are talking about. You shouldnt comment on things you have no clue about. Im not giving an opinion on any of that because its none of my business and it was 5 years ago and it was resolved. I dont have to defend people from 5 years ago. But it is NOT ok that my name was used incorrectly

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 5:51pm
Msg #459918

Re: This will be my final word here - I did some homework

My final word on this and my last post ever on Notary Rotary. I think Notary Rotary is WRONG in this case. I dont care what any members think especially someone in Florida who has no clue as to what occured in this case. When the truth was revealed along with reports and legal documents to Notary Rotary they are the only people that should have done the right thing. People just dont do the right thing anymore. People like to think the worst of people and that is very said in todays world.

Reply by Notarysigner on 3/7/13 5:56pm
Msg #459920

Let's see..so you're saying "love everybody and forgive?" n/m

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 6:18pm
Msg #459928

Re: Let's see..so you're saying "love everybody and forgive?"

no I am saying be nice to people unless you know the facts. That to me is common sense and also what my mother taught me

Reply by Notarysigner on 3/7/13 6:42pm
Msg #459944

my mother taught me if someone hit to

hit them back, just make sure it's the right person!

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 3/7/13 5:57pm
Msg #459921

Wait a minute.

In Msg #459908, you said "I am not one of the owners of these companies but I worked for one of the companies 4 years ago."

But then in Msg #459723, you said "I can guarantee I lost quadruple what anyone else lost."

I'm just wondering, if you were only an employee, what did you lose? I have no dog in this fight, but that is very curious to me.

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 6:20pm
Msg #459929

Re: Wait a minute.

I lost my job, my benefits, then because I was unemployed...my house and because of the false post I gained much as well. I guess I should be greatful right?

Reply by Stoli on 3/7/13 6:02pm
Msg #459922

This is the house that Harry built. Leave him out of it.

Incidentally, you do realize that you called out our host, don’t you? Maybe you could learn a little respect.

There are a few things in life that you shouldn’t do:
Don’t disrespect a man in his own house;
spit into the wind;
take a cub away from a momma mountain lion,
put a dragon’s fire out with a washcloth, and
DON’T MESS WITH LINDA.

Linda is one of the most active, respected, members of this forum, supports her fellow notaries and offers assistance whenever possible. From where I’m sitting, it isn’t that Linda didn’t answer your question, you didn’t like her answer.

Give them both the respect they have earned and deserve.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/7/13 6:05pm
Msg #459923

Well said, Stoli n/m

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/7/13 6:23pm
Msg #459930

Re: This is the house that Harry built. Leave him out of it.

Notary Rotary earned no respect from me. The owners of Notary Rotary have no respect from me and linda... well I dont know her so I wont be like her and bash someone I dont know or dont know the facts about. This posting was for a simple thing... "RULES & GUIDELINES" in which Notary Rotary created. So if the man in his own house doesnt follow his own rules he isnt deserving of any respect by anyone.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 3/7/13 9:23pm
Msg #459966

Let me add something here that is similar, though a different person and topic. Late last year, a person contacted me demanding that I delete a post here on NotRot (which I can't do) because she insisted that the information was wrong. She also said that she's been asking NotRot to remove, it as well, but they refuse.

Per part of her request, "I have kids and I work in a high profile position in Hollywood and to have that post come up when people Google me is embarrassing. No one needs to know about my careless mistakes that I made when I was younger."

The "mistake" she was referring to was working for a particular signing service we all love to hate. Now, the information I posted was 100% accurate and in the public court records. She said the her dad was a lawyer and she as going to sue me if I didn't delete the post. Well, I tried explaining that I cannot delete a post here... we can't even edit them. I told her that public records still showed the information, so if it is incorrect... and she's so worried about her reputation... she should focus on getting the court records updated, not trying to have posts deleted. I figure, if her father is an attorney, and what she said is true, then the record could be updated fairly easily.

I told her that if she can get it updated, I'd be happy to send a request to NotRot to have the post(s) deleted, or I would publicly post something else.

That was back in early November. As of today, the court record STILL shows the same information. So, while she might be upset over her poor choice of employment... the public court records STILL reflect this information -- that she failed to appear in court on a civil matter when ordered and they issued an arrest warrant. Anyone doing a court records search or background check for her name will find this. So, what I posted is based on public records relating to a company often discussed here. Sorry, it's fair game.

Reply by ctnotary2010 on 3/8/13 9:50am
Msg #460028

Im so sorry Marian but unfortunatly if you dont own a company you dont have the "right" as what Im told to alter anything related to that company. I hear what you are saying. I guess coming from the State of Connecticut where we have had such tragedy's my entire perspective has changed on people in general. I choose to be nice to people, I choose to charish people and have an open mind and be fair. I guess the rest of the world, especially in CA because most of the people that posted here under this heading is from CA see's things very different than people here in Ct. We are a very small State. I think you are right we all make mistakes and 5 years is a long time to reflect on mistakes. I also am a firm believer that the interenet is a great thing but also a tool that people use to purposely destroy other in forums like this. I have not been on this site in 4 years, and re-reading many of these posts I understand why. People are simply no nice and that is no ok, at least in my world. I dont feel as if I haver the right to judge anyone who I dont know, judge any situation that I dont know about but the people in this forum do just that. I am almost embarrassed that I waisted so much time yesterday on this forum and responding to some of these people. The thing is the owner of Notary Rotary doesnt care whose lives are affected by any post. He charges his fee and makes his money and lives quite nicely and that is his business. The truth is irrelivant to him. Your point is well taken and the thing that is impressive is that you voiced your opinion in a nice way. I can legally have this removed as I have spoken to a lawyer, but for approximatly $3000 in legal fees. Everything in life is at a cost, it truly is frustrating to me when civility and being righteous and doing what is right because its right just doesnt matter anymore. Its all about who has the money and in this case the owner of Notary Rotary is sitting back loving every post as every post makes him more money. The more people bash people and hurt people, the more people are mean to each other, the more people argue on his forums the better google ratings he gets and the more people read about it. Which ends up with more money in his pocket. I have to now log off and just let it be. It is what it is, a very great life lesson. I can make myself crazy reading the things people are writing here in these forums but quite frankly that means Im not being productive in the areas of life that truly matter. So I actually feel sorry for the gentleman who basically threatend me for having a difference of opinion than Linda because she is the most "avid poster" in this forum. I know the time I waisted out of my day yesterday just posting on this topic. My goodness, if she is the most avid poster in this entire forum she must not be working or spending quality time with the enjoying the world. I actualy apologize to everyone here for waisting their time and mine. Shame on me for thinking anyone would care about the truth and want to help. Thank you.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 3/8/13 1:02pm
Msg #460090

Unfortunately, what's said in cyberspace REMAINS in cyberspace, somewhere, some place. Most people don't have a CLUE what bits of info are floating around cyberspace. If you pursue legal, make sure your atty. is very well versed in internet law, and get a guaranteed cap on your legal fees. I forsee a fee of 10x that 3 grand, with NO guaranty of positive outcome for you. JMHO

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.