Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
National Link - Just say no. Bad beyond description.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Eve/VA on 3/25/13 3:21pm
Msg #462968

Reply by 101livescan on 3/25/13 3:39pm
Msg #462971

Wow! I had one just last week, and it went just great! One the week before, it was also flawless. What were the issues?

Reply by Dorothy_MI on 3/25/13 5:09pm
Msg #462983

Not been my experience either

Don't particularly like the fax backs, but after a few hundred you can pull them out of the package 1-2-3. Just have to submit on their invoice once a month. Pay is fair.

Reply by Frank/NC on 3/26/13 7:17am
Msg #463037

Don't know what the issues were. However, I've always found them to be easy as well as pleasant to deal with and have met my fee.

Reply by Resilient/MD on 3/26/13 7:30am
Msg #463041

Been closing for National Link for many years and never have I encountered any issues. Always met my fee, packages can some times be little heavy. But all in all good company.

Reply by Eve/VA on 3/26/13 10:57am
Msg #463070

Sorry for the vagueness.

I'm glad you all have had good luck with them.

Few problems with them last year but the last three or so have been almost laughable. Very late docs, no docs, no response to emails. Yesterday, I tried to reach them numerous times (they had scheduled the signing last Friday, so started out promising). I had to finally turn the signing back in -- because my drop dead time for receiving docs came and went and nada. At that point, after not hearing all day, I do finally hear -- with a very rude phone call that I excused myelf from. Then a later call, I don't know an hr after the scheduled signing to tell me it had been cancelled. Really, you guys aren't talking with each other there at National Link?

EOM or not, life is too short.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.