Notary Rotary
Nationstar Mortgage Purchases Equifax Settlement Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 3/2/13 5:55pm
Msg #458952

http://www.thetitlereport.com/TTR/Articles/Nationstar-Mortgage-acquires-Equifax-Settlement-Se-57171.aspx?utm_source=vwTTRget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TTR_Fri_Enews

Perhaps we'll see more orders from Equifax Settlement Services since Nationstar Mortgage acquired servicing rights on over $10 billion of BofA's REO inventory last year, specifically securing subservicing transactions; the acquisition of mortgage servicing rights, REO management contracts and loss recovery business.

Reply by 101livescan on 3/2/13 6:03pm
Msg #458955

I know that over the last couple of years they turned out to be kind of sucky to work for,wanting their own very expensive BGC, lowballing notaries, paying late, etc. Maybe the new CEO will have a new operating plan and better management style.

We'll see. Any one out there worked for them lately? I haven't since 2010.

Reply by ananotary on 3/2/13 8:28pm
Msg #458964

I took a chance on them and took two assignments in the last

Two weeks. That was the extent of credit I was going to extend. Received payment today on the first one. I think you may be right.

Reply by IAC on 3/3/13 11:08am
Msg #459015

Re: I took a chance on them and took two assignments in the last

I stopped working for them as of last November, same reason slow pay they meet my fee but its not worth the wait. Possibly, I will have to look into them now that they are back on board

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.