Notary Rotary
Pacific document signing Company?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Kate/PA on 3/15/13 10:13pm
Msg #461476

Pacific document company in California? Anyone farmiliar with these guys?

Reply by HSH/WA on 3/15/13 11:41pm
Msg #461497

Re: I've signed for them, 45 days to pay, would work again n/m

Reply by CJ on 3/16/13 12:24am
Msg #461501

Is this Pacific Document Signing Service?

They do some hand-holding: they call you when they upload the docs, they call 1/2 before the job to make sure you are on your way, they call you a while after the job to see how it went. I think they are just tracking jobs, not really trying to get on your case. I don't mind. I think they are just trying to be efficient for their clients. If I call them with a problem, they pick up the phone.

Their main client is Cash Call. Cash cCall goes well, except they don't include the 4-page hud, but the one-page settlement statement from title. For me, that is more difficult to explain, but we all get through it.

They pay off of their invoice, not off of their work order. I got behind on my accounting, and I realized they owed me for a BUNCH jobs. I told them I would not work for them until they paid me. They said they would pay me, but they needed the INVOICES. I did have them, so I faxed ALL the invoices, and the next pay cycle, I got paid for EVERY one of them. As long as I fax the invoices, I get paid.

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 3/16/13 1:20am
Msg #461507

please be specific with company name and identification

if you will look in SC you will find several companies with Pacific in their name. Everyone want to be able to rely on remarks and rating and the more specific we are when naming companies the more reliable our ratings will be. TIA

Reply by CJ on 3/16/13 9:31am
Msg #461517

The one I rated also calls themselves "PacDocSign".

They are in Los Angeles.

Reply by ananotary on 3/16/13 3:52pm
Msg #461597

Lowballers n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.