Printing UPS Peel and Stick Labels
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by NJ_Notary on 3/1/13 12:20pm
Msg #458743

HI Folks,

I am having a dumb moment here and can't seem to find any reference in regard to the following:

How do your print a peel and stick UPS label in Adobe Acrobat in way so that the instructions portion of the label is not printed? If I print it like I would on normal paper the instructions portion is printed as well and this would waste the second label on the peel and stick pages provided by UPS and this seems very wasteful. Any suggestions on how to print just the label and not the instructions so that I can truly get 2 labels printed on the page instead of one?

Thanks in advance and happy signing today!

Reply by Teresa/FL on 3/1/13 12:24pm
Msg #458747

If you have Adobe Acrobat you can crop the image to eliminate the instructions, then print it.

Reply by Lee/AR on 3/1/13 1:56pm
Msg #458770

Never done it, but couldn't you fold the page in half around a letter size paper and put it thru the manual tray? Yeah, it would still print, but not on the label. Alternatively, just fold & feed and the directions have nothing to print on.

Reply by Pam/NM on 3/1/13 1:59pm
Msg #458771

And if you don't have Acrobat

open with a photo program as a jpeg and then crop it....

Reply by Gregory/CA on 3/1/13 4:23pm
Msg #458798

Or, print on regular paper and get the pouches from UPS n/m

Reply by Deborah Breedlove on 3/1/13 4:47pm
Msg #458805

Scroll down to Edit Printing Preference, and uncheck the box that says "Print Label Instructions."

Click Update to save the change.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.