Notary Rotary
Quicken loan from hell
Notary Discussion History

Quicken loan from hell
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by ToniK on 3/29/13 6:59pm
Msg #463725

Quicken loan from hell

This guy jokes are dry & boring. Not funny at all. Sorry cant even muster a smile.

Questioning all docs, wants to know why he doesn't sign these before Closings. Must read docs word for word then talk political shop on why these docs are needed. Wife tells him "she don't care about your commentary, just sign" kids in background playing video games and Dad yells at them to get off cuz he can't read with all this noise. So glad these folks are last of the night. So my 15 min Quicken has stretched to 45 mins.

Reply by desktopfull on 3/29/13 7:45pm
Msg #463731

Can't blame Quicken for the borrower's bad behavior! n/m

Reply by ToniK on 3/29/13 8:23pm
Msg #463734

Not blaming Quicken n/m

Reply by Pro Mobile Notary on 3/29/13 8:41pm
Msg #463739

Re: Not blaming Quicken

Then why did you name them wrongly?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/29/13 8:51pm
Msg #463741

I don't think she named them wrongly

maybe I read her post wrong...

I think her point was Quicken loans are usually easy peasy and out in 30 minutes - this guy made something easy really difficult and drawn out...

JMO

Reply by ToniK on 3/29/13 8:57pm
Msg #463742

Bingo!!! n/m

Reply by CopperheadVA on 3/29/13 9:08pm
Msg #463743

Especially when borrower gets copy of entire doc pkg online

prior to appointment, as they do with Quicken. He should have reviewed docs prior to Toni getting there, Toni, I've had that happen a couple of times, too! See: Msg #426813

Reply by ToniK on 3/29/13 9:32pm
Msg #463744

Re: Especially when borrower gets copy of entire doc pkg online

True. He said he didn't have time to view the docs. He said he just got them 30 mins before I got there.

I don't mind them reading them but this guy was a slow reader, he kicked his feet up and complained about every line. Even his wife just started signing and he got mad at her and told her to read before she signed. Luckily we finished in an hour. First time I ever had a Quicken that took that long.

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/30/13 7:39am
Msg #463759

What? She did NOT blame Quicken. n/m

Reply by FormerEO on 3/30/13 5:05pm
Msg #463808

The subject title is Quicken Loan From Hell...

...when it was a borrower from hell.

Sorry if you folks cannot distinguish between the two

The casual forum reader that does not click through to see the rest of the message could easily think Quicken Loans (one of the bet out there) was bad.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 3/31/13 12:06am
Msg #463845

Re: The subject title is Quicken Loan From Hell...

You are totally missing the point. Pointing out that it was a Quicken loan is because they are usually really fast and easy...but because of the signer, it turned into the opposite. She clearly isn't blaming Quicken.
BTW, Howard, you mixed up your posting IDs again.

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/31/13 11:41am
Msg #463879

You sure enjoyed having this sockpuppet while it lasted,

right, Pro Mobile Notary?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.