Notary Rotary
Ripoffreport.com Great Tool for Flaky Companies
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 3/28/13 7:52am
Msg #463464

I haven't had to use it since I was ripped off by Instafi.com and Docuservusa.com. I went on there to see if anyone had reported a bad-boy SS some people have been stung by recently, and they have not. Wonder why, and look what I found...WOW! This is the first I've seen of this...wonder who the person in FL is who posted this.

Interesting. Ah, history, ain't it great!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/notary/nna-national-notary/nna-national-notary-associatio-e4267.htm

Well, any way, have some of you forgotten about RIPOFFREPORT.COM...it's a great site. Even politicians are making their way to this site as headliners.

Here's another great story...

This guy and this gal go on a cruise to celebrate well, an event in their lives a few years ago. It's on a Carnival cruise ship...only the beginning of a series of Carnival's disaster nightmare cruises. The ship catches on fire. It's the cruise from hell, right. K-rations on the top deck, people sleeping on mats with thin blankets, bottled waters instead of designer cocktails and gourmet menu items. No showers, no way to brush their teeth except over the side of the ship.

The husband is interviewed by TV news cast about the dilemma, he's very animated, it was just horrible, the cruise from hell. His ex-wife is told about the interview back on land. She wonders how he can afford the cruise with his new wife and their children when he's so behind in child support for the two children he has with her, that she calls up the DA to inquire...

Amazing, so lesson learned, if you're behind in child support payments, and you decide to take a cruise, don't take Carnival which is likely to be a disaster so you'll end up being interviewed on TV and blow your cover.

Hope you all have a great day! One last day of this madness. I have three loans with one borrower today at Chase, then I think I'll treat myself to a massage and salt glow rub this weekend. Walking in the Brain Injury Awareness Fundraiser in Santa Barbara next weekend. Gorgeous weather this week.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 3/28/13 8:07am
Msg #463466

I am not a particular fan of the NNA.

However, some signing services want the notaries to have a bgc from their own approved company (not even the NNA will do). I believe this post is very rambling and was probably written by somebody who has an ax to grind with the NNA. He/she makes a lot of accusations. I can't even figure out what his/her point is.

Reply by A S Johnson on 3/28/13 9:31am
Msg #463479

Re: I am not a particular fan of the NNA.

RUN! RUN!! Away from xyz. Save your money.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 3/28/13 8:53pm
Msg #463613

Re: I am not a particular fan of the NNA.

I think the Ripoff Report poster may have had a valid point in there somewhere, in relation to "XYZ", but I agree it was hard to tell. I also think that person showed a minimal knowledge of our industry and the role we play in it - although some of what was said is probably true some of the time.

Unfortunately, I agree that the point was hard to find. The only thing I can say for sure about that poster is that he or she is no English major! I think that ramble could serve as a great example of why punctuation still matters... Wink

Reply by Belinda/CA on 3/29/13 12:39am
Msg #463634

Even Loan-Closers is shown on there with a complaint.
Put 'notary' in the search and some interesting stuff comes up.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.