Notary Rotary
SOX Signing Solution - Sign On The X
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Carolyn Forsberg on 3/10/13 6:02pm
Msg #460425

SOX finally closed their doors. Yes, they owe me for some signings. Does anyone know where they may have gone?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/10/13 6:08pm
Msg #460427

Where did you get this information Carolyn? n/m

Reply by Carolyn Forsberg on 3/10/13 6:23pm
Msg #460428

Their phone #'s have been disconnected and they still owe me for signings back to October. Do you know where they're at or have a # for them elsewhere?

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 3/10/13 6:40pm
Msg #460430

Praise heaven!

Can it be true SOX is out of business? YAY!!!!

Really sorry, Carolyn, that they owe you $$. But they are legendary for cheating notaries. They are hands-down the No.1 leader among no-pay SSs.

Besides stiffing notaries, they probably stiffed the phone company, which might explain why it's been disconnected. Stiffing seemed to be their only reason for living.

Actually, they're probably reincarnating themselves right now under a new name.

Reply by 101livescan on 3/10/13 9:28pm
Msg #460455

Re: Praise heaven!

Well, thank you God...another one bites the dust, only 100 more to go! Yee haw. Took all the $$ and ran! before anyone would notice, those yellow cowards. Yep, they'll show up soon. The only way to snake people like they have for years they have mastered so...they'll be back, as Arnie says...keep your ear to he ground everyone. I don't remember names because I quit talking to them years ago. Just how many years have the been around, 10? 12? since inception of this biz?

Will Global be next...be careful. They call me all the time.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/10/13 10:05pm
Msg #460467

Don't count your chickens....they're still active on the

CA SOS site - corporate search.

And for me, a disconnected phone number is not proof they're gone. And nonpayment is no surprise or indication they're shut down ...they never did pay.

Reply by 101livescan on 3/10/13 10:25pm
Msg #460472

Re: Don't count your chickens....they're still active on the

Amazing, all the notaries we now who've been stiffed, and there is only one complaint filed with Ripoffreport.com.

They are a National Signing service that the lenders and other company uses to expidite there signings in certain areas. Soxusa or Sox Signing services hires local notary people in that area to do the signings. They do not pay there notaries and owe me over $300.00 in signings from over 2 years ago. I just received a signing request from them and I accepted it because they changes there name however caught it while I was printing out the paperwork. I cancled the signing and wrote an email to Missy Dobbs. I will await her responce. Please be aware that they are known for not paying there notories. I hope no one else gets ripped off!.

Does any one who got paid have a copy of the last check that they paid you with? I would be contacting the Orange County District Attorney's office straight away if you want to be proactive...get th buggers. Who is Missy Dobbs? Is she still around?

Good luck...I never let any one owe me more than $500. And never for more than 45 days.

Reply by 101livescan on 3/10/13 10:40pm
Msg #460473

website is still up

http://www.signonthexinc.com/

Maybe they just didn't pay their phone bill? New Numbers? Wonder what the name of their new company is, if there is a new company. Someone down there locally interested enough to see if they are still located at 11 Mareblu #100, Aliso Viejo? Advantix Lending says they've worked for them since 2007...who the heck are they?

Reply by 101livescan on 3/10/13 10:49pm
Msg #460474

Found another Ripoffreport.com complaint from 2006

have been contracted to do several mortgage closings since April 2006 and to date have completed $655 worth of billings. The accounts payable manager Brandy always says the check will go out next week, then again after that next week again. Then Brandy, acct payable mgr will never return calls or answer the phone. The only time I got her attention was when I made a complaint to the local BBB and she asked me if I would remove the listing.

Roger
Fayetteville, Arkansas
U.S.A

Reply by 101livescan on 3/10/13 10:55pm
Msg #460476

BINGO~knew there had to be more unhappy stiffed notaries

http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Sign-On-X.aspx

Many,many owed by Debbi Vladic, owner of Sign-on-the-X, Inc.

Reply by HisHughness on 3/10/13 9:52pm
Msg #460460

I'm not even going to say I'm sorry about your lost fees...

...In fact, I think that is the minimum you should suffer for helping keep such#@&)$#@ bottom-feeders in business. Without notaries like you who enabled them, SOX would have been out of business long ago.

Reply by Stoli on 3/10/13 10:52pm
Msg #460475

There are only 32 complaints against SOX on file with BBB n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 3/10/13 11:19pm
Msg #460479

Re: There are only 32 complaints against SOX on file with BBB

In 2007 there were many complaints. Perhaps Debra has paid people off with the contingency they would lift their complaints from the BBB. Well that's one way to get paid.

Does everyone know they have four offices, one in FL, NY and two here, Aliso Viejo and Laguna Beach?

As of February 5, 2007, SOX had 306 complaints with the Better Business Bureau. As of today, February 11, the number of complaints have increased to 311! SOX must be setting a new record for low business practices. SOX look inward and clean your house!

The BBB has given SOX an F rating. Inform everyone you know about SOX. Everyone! Inform lenders, title companies, government officials and notaries if you have negative experiences with SOX.

Reply by Jessica Ardi on 3/15/13 8:29pm
Msg #461443

I went to their office - there is no one there.. They have packed up and moved out. I do have the onwers cell # but I cant seem to get her to answer.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.