Notary Rotary
Service Link
Notary Discussion History

Service Link
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by IAC on 3/3/13 11:02am
Msg #459014

Service Link

To all fellow notaries, I would like to give a update on Service Link and non payment of December invoices. I informed Michelle Chappes at SL, I would inform fellow notaries of my outcome. Here is my response."Fellow notaries, I would like to inform you that Michelle Chapes did follow thru with in procuring my past payments Although, it did take various emails, I am truly grateful for her help. I do not know why SL had issues with December payments since I never experienced slow pay in the past 2 yrs I have did closings. I anticipate SL has remedy the problem and look forward in working with Service Link in the present year forward. Once again Thank You Michelle!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 3/3/13 11:13am
Msg #459017

Thank you for the update.

Yes, I've previously dealt with Michelle and she's great! Always gets the job done.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 3/4/13 7:10am
Msg #459066

I've yet to receive December payment and will contact Michelle, Thanks

Reply by Jannise Bush - JB Notarial Services on 5/3/13 7:24pm
Msg #468651

Same problem. I have not been paid since December and will no longer do closings for National Link /Service Link until they are caught up. They are very unresponsive to e-mails and phone messages. Very frustrating. I have worked for them a long time. Since they are not communicating, makes me wonder what kind of problems they are having. I will be very hesitate to take closings from them in the future.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.