Notary Rotary
Should I let the company know that sent me a confirm email
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by sigtogo/OR on 3/11/13 6:46pm
Msg #460630

for a loan signing, $90 with edocs and 2 hour RT drive, that we never spoke about this job?
Silly SS Smile

Reply by Jessica/FL on 3/11/13 6:50pm
Msg #460632

Yes. Smile

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 3/11/13 6:52pm
Msg #460634

guess I will but its pretty funny and not a SS i work for n/m

Reply by CarolF/NC on 3/11/13 6:53pm
Msg #460635

Then no I'd forward to their client:) n/m

Reply by Jessica/FL on 3/11/13 7:04pm
Msg #460638

Re: guess I will but its pretty funny and not a SS i work for

That is so strange. I have had companies assign orders to me since I was requested by the LO. I would just have them adjust your fee to a reasonable amount.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/11/13 10:01pm
Msg #460663

I can up you on this one.

I turned down a closing on Friday (SS #1) because of bad comments on NotRot and because they owed me for closings in 2011 when they were known by another name. Another company (SS #2) called to do a closing for a customer that signed six months ago. I turned that one down because they still owed me for two closings including that one six months ago.

Three hours later I got back into town and the documents for the customer (mentioned by SS #2) that were sent from SS #1. I sent a message to them asking why they were sending me documents for a closing that SS #2 asked me to do and I turned both of you down. They replied a half hour. "Sorry, they were sent to you by mistake".

Just makes you wonder. WE are the ones that are BGC'd to the hilt, but yet they are constantly sending wrong docs. This has happened at least five times in the last six months by different companies.

Reply by bagger on 3/12/13 10:00am
Msg #460718

Re: I can up you on this one.

And, the newbie notary that accepted the job is waiting for docs!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.