Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Signature Closers LLC and Signature Closers associated?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Belinda/CA on 3/4/13 7:32pm
Msg #459202

These are listed separately in SC.
Are they the same company in two locations or two companies?

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 3/4/13 8:53pm
Msg #459224

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like a Mark Fleming is a Point of Contact for both. On Signature Closers, the email addy is [e-mail address], and on Signature Closers LLC, the email is [e-mail address]. Interesting.

Reply by Belinda/CA on 3/4/13 10:10pm
Msg #459233

Someone said today they are not the same and unrelated. Does

Does not add up that they are not related.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 3/4/13 11:54pm
Msg #459239

Well, it sure isn't coincidence...

I think they're the same company.... just a new name on the more recent one to get a new listing maybe? Both companies are located in Ohio - Columbus. One is listed as "Worthington" but that's a suburb of Columbus. Mark FLeming is connected to both... it just appears the the LLC is the active and correct listing, where the other one appears to be outdated for whatever reason.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 3/5/13 8:45am
Msg #459260

Mark Fleming

October 2011, I posted Msg #399777 and Mark came on forum with a response. Hopefully, he'll come back and clarify these 2 listings.

Hello?? Mark?? Are you there??

Reply by NJDiva on 3/5/13 6:30pm
Msg #459366

Is there more than one Mark Fleming? Very reputable person

and company anyway. I back him!

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 3/5/13 8:06pm
Msg #459401

Re: Is there more than one Mark Fleming? Very reputable person

More than one Mark Fleming in Columbus Ohio who owns more than one notary signing service business with the same name? Probably not. Smile

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/5/13 9:04pm
Msg #459408

I would almost bet the company was just listed twice

one with the LLC, one without - making 2 listings....inadvertent error that Admin will need to correct

Also, as I said in the other thread about this company and will repeat here -

Did closing 2/4/13, receive ACH deposit today. No handholding, treated me as a professional. I'll take all he can send my way

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 3/5/13 9:33pm
Msg #459411

Re: I would almost bet the company was just listed twice

Mark Flemming and Signature Closers are a great company..Very professional and treat me really well..I take as much as I can from them..

Reply by Signature Closers, LLC - Marketing on 5/30/13 7:30am
Msg #471682

Re: I would almost bet the company was just listed twice

We are the same company listed twice somehow Smile

I think that we have grown a whole lot since the "early" days so you'll have to forgive our previous rating experience (I think 3.5 versus 4.5 stars). Sorry for the confusion!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.