Notary Rotary
Signed Two IRS Auditors Today
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 3/2/13 9:35pm
Msg #458968

At Chase. Wow, have to admit, I was a little nervous. Both are CPAs and very detail oriented, graduated top honors of their classes, young! They met in IRS training in Orange County and married within the year. Sweetest couple, they bought an REO condo at a great price. Found out the heater doesn't work...lender wouldn't help them much. I recommended an energy efficient wood stove, they were so excited. Less expensive than HVAC. Doesn't get that cold in Santa Barbara, and they are between two other units, which keeps their unit warmer.

Refi'd from 4.275 to 3.75 and delighted because they are both going to be forced to take two furlough days a month starting in June.

When they left, he grabbed my keys off the desk, I didn't notice, because we both drive the same kind of car. Good thing I had their cell phone #, because I called after I dumped out my handbag, had to be they had my keys, They rounded back to return keys, and I got to my next signing only five minutes late.

Another crazy signing day...had lunch, picked up some fruit and hit the sack for a nap. Wild week for end of month, ending with two zany IRS auditors. Never thought I'd enjoy sitting with IRS folks, but it was a great signing.

Reply by sueharke on 3/2/13 10:49pm
Msg #458976

Sounds like the type of people the IRS needs. Many IRS employees become taxpayer representatives after their experience with the IRS. At least they have a job to pay any student loans he and she may have taken out to go to school and have a career.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.