Notary Rotary
Signing Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Signing Solutions
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by sp/MI on 3/19/13 2:10pm
Msg #461978

Signing Solutions

Got an e-mail for $90, print 2 copies. Never heard of them before, so I tried to go to their website. The e-mail sent me said [e-mail address]. No such website signing-solutions.com. Then I went to sc and found [e-mail address]. No such website signingsolutions.com. I e-mailed them back my fee and did not get any response back.

What's with these signing companies trying to lowball all the signings?

Reply by Belinda/CA on 3/19/13 2:42pm
Msg #461984

You can thank all those who are taking the low fees. n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 3/19/13 2:56pm
Msg #461985

I wonder how many are set up in a spare bedroom, or the garage, or in a shed in the backyard. Many of them have MAILBOXUSA addys so you couldn't physically go collect if you wanted to.

Reply by Resilient/MD on 3/19/13 3:19pm
Msg #461986

OMG! They sent me an email to do VA closing for $90. I countered at $1XX. They counterback at $1XX. I never heard back.

Reply by Tudi/CA on 3/19/13 5:18pm
Msg #462008

I haven't done a VA loan yet. What's involved?

Reply by CopperheadVA on 3/19/13 6:23pm
Msg #462030

VA = Extra paperwork with not-always-obvious signature lines. Sometimes an eliligibilty form for them to fill out while you wait (save to the end so you can double-check docs while they are working on the form).

Reply by notaryKing on 3/19/13 11:17pm
Msg #462080

this address is the cyberspace address of a notorious, lowballing SS. I don't think I'm allowed to name it. $90 is one of their highest paying rates.

Reply by lee on 4/30/13 6:54pm
Msg #467931

took a nearby job for $95 ( I figured I could reduce my XXX by $5 since this was very close to home) then looked at their 11 page application and indep. contractor agrmt.
They want copy of driver's license - which I won't give - AND copy of my notary stamp which
is not legal in California to use this way. Our stamp/seal can only be used on ackns, jurats, etc. When I called back to turn job back to him and mentioned about not giving copy of stamp and not legal, he was rude & nasty, yelling at me that ALL the other notaries & attorneys who have sent him copies of their stamps must be doing illegal too.
Oh, one other thing, one page said would pay 2x month, and indep. cntr. agrmt. said pay in 30 days. Also he said they are somehow connected to Signingtrac , (and signingtrac are real lowballers.) Read everything very closely if you decide to take a job from this outfit. One more thing, their paperwork also says THEY can do a background check!

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 7/27/13 7:52pm
Msg #478276

Re: Signing Solutions Las Vegas -702-979-5812 update 7-27-13

I have provided service to this company twice now. They did pay on time for the first signing, they also only wanted to pay $80.00. The loan packets are large, both times 186 pages times 2 of course. Both times they complained about my fee but did pay it, do they really think anyone is going to print over 350 pages, notarize, drop package and answer their absurd number of emails for $80.00.
They are very friendly on the phone, the system they have in place for emailing is fine but the number of calls and or emails to the notary is absurd. I will do their loans but only at my price and if I have nothing else to do. Also please do not allow yourself to accept this kind of work order for $80.00, if you do you are a fool.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.