Notary Rotary
Signing Stream
Notary Discussion History

Signing Stream
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Shoshana/AZ on 3/16/13 6:16pm
Msg #461632

Signing Stream

Just got a call from them. I quoted them $175 for a job that was 45 miles away. I figured it was an easy way to get rid of them. Thanks NotaryRotary!

Reply by hodgy on 3/16/13 6:19pm
Msg #461634

Good job Shoshana! n/m

Reply by LKT/CA on 3/16/13 8:48pm
Msg #461654

Good thing you got rid of them (#459418).

Reply by Sha/CA on 3/16/13 9:33pm
Msg #461656

When Home Signings was new, before I knew who they were,

I quoted a very respectable fee and got the job. I was paid within one week. Nice enticement to do more. Since then, having found out they were one and the same as Final Link, I have turned them all down from Home Signings and Signing Stream, after asking lots of questions, wasting their time (and mine) on the phone. Finally, the last time their scheduler called, I shared with her the info here on NotRot and gave her the web address, so she could check it out herself. She said she was new and did not even know the owners name. This was the second time she called about the same job to offer me more. Haven't heard from them since!

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/16/13 10:08pm
Msg #461660

Re: When Home Signings was new, before I knew who they were,

I have been told three times in the last week that they were never Final Link. Final Link still owes me for signings in 2011. They say that are not one in the same; however, they have the same phone number and address as Final Link. Hmmmmm.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.