Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Sunshine Signing offers $75 for cash purchase 25 miles away.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by loancloser46 on 3/12/13 4:34pm
Msg #460780

These fees are getting ridiculous. I cant understand why people are accepting such lowball offers. If everybody just said NO to these paltry fees we would all be in a better place. Had another lowballer, Enotaries.net offer $70 for an edoc closing with faxbacks that was a last minute deal. I would be embarrassed to contact someone about a closing in 4 hours and offer $70. No shame in lowballer ss hemisphere.

Reply by HSH/WA on 3/12/13 4:41pm
Msg #460786

Re: Sunshine Signing tends to ding my fees a lot.

Maybe justified but others don't do it and I don't think I save all my mistakes just for Sunshine.

Reply by ikando on 3/12/13 6:25pm
Msg #460810

Re: Sunshine Signing tends to ding my fees a lot.

I was contacted at 1:00 today to "help" with a 3:00 closing about 30 miles away. Offer was $75, but I said I needed $125. The reply: That's all we're getting. So, for $50 to them, they're trying to find last minute notaries to "help" them out. Hmmm, wonder if they found someone.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.