Notary Rotary
TRG - Title Resource Group
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by sp/MI on 3/4/13 12:39pm
Msg #459119

I dont know that I would accept any more assignments from this company. They used to be great! Paperwork was up when it was supposed to be, and payment was received 10 days after I closed it.

For the past few months, I have to call about my payments and keep getting told there was a problem on the file, they did not have my name down for payment.... and the payments were coming in late. Now, I have two loans that were 3-part closings, my part went great, but somewhere down the line.... it cancelled? After many phone calls and being told it is being looked into, I still have not been paid for a closing done in very early January, and one I did in February is not paid either. When I called them last, I was told the loan did not dispurse for two weeks after the closing and then they have a 20-day period before I should expect my pay from them. Any suggestions, or a phone number to reach them directly.... not a voicemail?

Reply by 101livescan on 3/4/13 1:00pm
Msg #459122

These may be isolated cases. These three party closings are tricky. I've worked for them for years, the are great. Not their fault. Maybe down the line, the paperwork got flawed, something was left out, a subordination agreement had to be obtained, they will not tell you.

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt before you throw in the towel. They are a good vendor.

Reply by dutchcloser on 3/4/13 1:24pm
Msg #459128

I had a bad experience with them as well. Get a call for same day closing. I get to the borrower's house show them the paper work and they said "this is the same paper work that the other notary gave us this morning. " Long story short they had to get revised docs...promised they would pay me a print and trip fee...never happened. I will never take an assignment with them again!

Reply by Notarysigner on 3/4/13 2:01pm
Msg #459136

They use to be my # one client for about three years, well over200 jobs. Last year they told me they could no longer pay me $125.00 and could only pay $85.00 if I still wanted to work for them....bye!

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 3/4/13 3:04pm
Msg #459155

ditto what NotarySigner said n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 3/4/13 3:11pm
Msg #459157

Same here - they also implemented new protocols

before they were really ready, JMHO, and told me I needed to get a new computer because I couldn't download docs and they could no longer email them to me. It was arbitrary as others were telling me that they had the same difficulties but still getting work-arounds, ie, emailed to them docs.

I was concerned at first, but that old saying, When one door closes, another opens is very true. Life went on and I picked myself up, dusted off and marched onward. I will be here when they are gone....Lord willing.

Reply by Amigoaz on 3/4/13 11:05pm
Msg #459234

Re: Same here - they also implemented new protocols

TRG is off my list because they don't have their act together and they disrespect notaries (at least this one). VERY late paying and very late with their docs. They were a waste of my time and resources. With their phone number, put "Don't answer" in your phone. It will save headaches!

Reply by Linda S. Patterson on 3/7/13 2:46pm
Msg #459851

anybody have a phone number for this company that somebody will answer? trying to get paid from a November signing. Thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.