Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Tasteless, Tacky and Rude~Mortgage Docs!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 3/1/13 12:53pm
Msg #458756

Got a text this morning while driving along the beautiful CA coast toward Santa Barbara, thanking the big Guy for another beautiful signing day on earth. I get this text from Mortgagedocs in Irvine, Dela. She has a signing in Goleta for $95 this afternoon, can I take it? All of a sudden two other notaries are responding at the same time. I'm in the loop and in competition with two other signing agents! I'm already booked. What was maddening is that I got in on all the logistics of timing and when Edocs would be sent, yada yada. Finally, enuf already, me and the other notary simultaneously asked to be removed from the loop.

Honestly, do they have no business acumen at all. Tacky. And they are only 2.5 stars. Happy to have missed it.

Reply by Pam/NM on 3/1/13 2:03pm
Msg #458774

Sounds as if the settings

on rtheir iPhone isn't set properly since everyone's replies are seen by everybody else. Big Smile

Reply by Yoli/CA on 3/1/13 2:06pm
Msg #458776

Shame on you, Cheryl!! Texting and driving's a BIG NO, NO! n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 3/1/13 2:25pm
Msg #458784

Re: Shame on you, Cheryl!! Texting and driving's a BIG NO, NO!

I had to pull off the road to read it.

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 3/1/13 5:20pm
Msg #458810

Re: Shame on you, Cheryl!! Texting and driving's a BIG NO, NO!

And here I was going to agree with Yoland

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/1/13 6:39pm
Msg #458815

I'll bet you have the "read aloud who is texting me" app.

I have it, but I don't really need it so I seldom use it.

Reply by 101livescan on 3/1/13 7:20pm
Msg #458822

Re: I'll bet you have the "read aloud who is texting me" app.

Normally, I don't care who is texting me while I'm driving, but six went off one right after another...I was curious, since it might have been an emergency. But it wasn't. I emailed Mortgagedocs when I got to my office and requested they take me off their contact list.

Reply by Clem/CA on 3/1/13 8:19pm
Msg #458846

Re: Tasteless and BS

Got the same crap! Your name and a few others popped up om my text list Was at a service for my Father in law. Rude, Low ball, Had no time to ask to be taken off their list... But I will call them and complain with my voice. I think a call will do better.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.