Notary Rotary
Toner Cartridges and Electronics
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Harry [NR] on 3/1/13 4:45am
Msg #458664

If you are shopping for toner cartridges, I just added an affiliate link to the Resources tab for 4inkjets.com. The tab includes a printer finder utility and the latest 4inkjets coupon code.

4inkjets, also operating as LD Products, has very good prices on remanufactured toner, along with a strong reputation.

Best of all, each time you place an order from the Resources tab, we earn commission. The more commission we earn, the more time and money we can spend on advertising and development. So it's a win-win.

I've also added an affiliate link to NewEgg.

Harry
Notary Rotary

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 3/1/13 5:26am
Msg #458665

Just ordered - boy, that was some good timing on your part!

Reply by BrotherOwner on 3/1/13 1:18pm
Msg #458762

Harry, LD Products has been discussed here frequently due to quality issues with their toners. Could you/would you also pursue an affiliate status with Supermediastore.com, storefront for Linkyo products. That too would be a win-win for all of us. Thank for all you do.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 3/1/13 1:20pm
Msg #458763

Re: HARRY please review my message above n/m

Reply by BrotherOwner on 3/1/13 1:20pm
Msg #458764

Re: HARRY please review my message above

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 3/1/13 7:26pm
Msg #458823

agree with brotherowner. tn650 is not really compatible

with the Do620 drum. doesn't lock in. I destoyed by nearly new brother original drum with their tn650 and had several leaks when trying with both their drum and toner. maybe it works in other machines, but not in my 8690. when their phone rep told me the machine would keep the toner in place I decided it was time to try elsewhere.
I would love to find a reliable compatible but for the time being I am springing for the real deal.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.