Notary Rotary
Trashing a SS revised....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Notarysigner on 3/20/13 4:08pm
Msg #462216

Today I got a call from the owner of a SS that I trashed very badly a few months back, He called to offer me more work. WEIRED HUH? Anyway we talked about THAT problem and he apologized sincerely. I accepted the apology based on what I was told and that's that as far as my issue with him.

I went back into S/C and changed my rating and for those of you who don't know, if you change your comment, the old one will disappear and the new one will take it's place. Cool when you have that kind of interaction and a change of heart.

You can't change a post but you can change a comment.....post wisely! IMO

Reply by 101livescan on 3/20/13 4:28pm
Msg #462220

That was grand of you, and sometimes we need to do that, when the occasion calls for it.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 3/20/13 6:43pm
Msg #462244

Says something good about SS if owner gets involved when a problem arises. I tried reaching owner of SS recently who effectively dodged my phone calls; I only left one msg after that. Just gonna wait until they call . . .

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.