Notary Rotary
Trustee forms
Notary Discussion History

Trustee forms
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by pat/WA on 3/16/13 11:03am
Msg #461542

Trustee forms

Mr. Wedertz please tell me where you received your comprehensive training in trustee forms? It is always nice to hear from an expert and I am sure we all could benefit from your vast knowledge and experience.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 3/16/13 11:09am
Msg #461547

Re: Trustee forms (Msg #461519) n/m

Reply by pat/WA on 3/16/13 11:20am
Msg #461549

Re: Trustee forms (Msg #461519)

The document in question is the State of Washington Department of Revenue Real Estate Tax Supplemental Statement.
I had not seen this particular form before and need assistance completing it.

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/16/13 11:53am
Msg #461556

http://dor.wa.gov/docs/forms/realestexcstx/realestextxspplmtlstmt_e.pdf

Looks like these are only required for property transfers. It does not require notarization. I would say that the title company should have filled this in before you got if it needs to be completed.

This form must be submitted with the Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit (FORM REV 84 0001A) for claims of tax exemption as provided below. Completion of this form is required for the types of real property transfers listed in numbers 1-3 below. Only the first page of this form needs original signatures.

Reply by pat/WA on 3/16/13 1:03pm
Msg #461565

You are right, it should have been completed before I received it. But then again, so should have the WA tax excise tax forms and the W9s

Reply by HSH/WA on 3/16/13 2:06pm
Msg #461571

Re: Too risky for SA to start filling out forms

Let the LO and TO who are licensed and insured to do this work do it. If it is wrong you will be responsible.

Reply by pat/WA on 3/16/13 3:06pm
Msg #461584

Re: Too risky for SA to start filling out forms

I asked the loan officer and he proceeded to tell me it is job and if I am not qualified to answer the questions he would get someone else. (In other words he didn't know either)
It was the title company that finally helped me. It seems these WA excise documents are always left for the the borrowere or the signing agent to complete.

Reply by HSH/WA on 3/16/13 5:08pm
Msg #461611

Re: The LO is a dumb ***

I've actually had the SS tell the BO "the notary will do it," or a TO who got pissed that I would even think of having the BO call her. If there is time and I see these in the package I send them to the LO, TO and SS requesting they be filled out prior to the closing or at least call their BO and go over how to do it. I do not want the responsibility and liability for filling out forms including trust forms.

Reply by Stoli on 3/16/13 6:25pm
Msg #461635

Answer to the loan officer: "Okay. Find someone else." n/m

Reply by CarolF/NC on 3/16/13 8:22pm
Msg #461648

LIKE BUTTON n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.