Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Two no shows for same retired BO in one week.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 3/7/13 5:49pm
Msg #459917

This is one of those do not call deals. Big VA package. BO not there. I get a re-schedule (new docs) for a few days out - no show again. I get a third call this morning for Sat night and turn it down. SS pays 60% for print and drive fee. But this BO is just too damn rude for me. Let someone else mess with him.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 3/7/13 5:54pm
Msg #459919

I REFUSE repeat REFUSE to print or start my car unless I have confirmed with the borrower. Learned the hard way, just like you are. The first and last time that happened to me, I lost other jobs that night as it was EOM. Never again. Stand firm and require that you are allowed to speak to borrowers.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 3/7/13 8:40pm
Msg #459956

Based on your post if I'm understanding it correctly ... if you never contacted the borrower to confirm, how do you know it's his fault he wasn't there when you showed up? Sounds to me highly likely that any bonehead company that forbids confirmation would also drop the ball when it came to scheduling with the borrower. He could be just as mad about no-shows as you are right now... ?

Reply by Rita Adu on 3/8/13 6:49am
Msg #459995

May I Also Suggest....

Telling the company that their policy for payment should be different (ie 100%) if you're not able to confirm with the borrower. You are taking a risk with printing and traveling.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 3/8/13 9:00am
Msg #460013

Re: May I Also Suggest.... "Like" :) n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.