Notary Rotary
Westminster Title Company in Corona, CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by BJagent/CA on 3/7/13 6:47pm
Msg #459946

Any recent experience with Westminster Title Company in Corona, CA? I see the ratings and searched the forum, but I am hoping to see some more recent info.

Reply by leeinla on 3/7/13 7:48pm
Msg #459950

I had problem getting paid from them. Escrow officer was deceptive.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 3/7/13 8:45pm
Msg #459959

Toxic. Stay away

Additionally, based on their SC reviews, why would even give them the benefit of the doubt?

Also, "deceptive" escrow officer seem to be the norm there. A couple of years ago, several staffers were fired for skimming notary fees (among other things). They had set up this scam where they funneled notary fees to themselves, say, for $100 a signing, then paid the notary $75, keeping $25 for themselves. This, of course, is common practice among some escrow officers, but these guys got caught. At least this is the story one of the escrow officers told me after the housecleaning.

Reply by leeinla on 3/7/13 10:52pm
Msg #459975

Re: Bad Escow Cos.

Signing Central has a rating for Signing Services. How do we know we are working with honest escrow companies. I know escrow companies are licensed under the Dept. of Corporations or the Dept. of Real Estate in CA. How do you verify if the company is honest or not, especially those independent escrow companies.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.