Notary Rotary
When I received the call for GN work I was told we would
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Belinda/CA on 3/1/13 12:30pm
Msg #458750

sign on the hood of his truck - at 7pm - after dark.

I asked why and he said there is no way I could get into their house it was such a mess. Hood of the truck fine by me.

I mentioned my husband would be coming along (as he does on GN work). He thought that was wise. Told him as long as I had good light we could make it happen.

We get to the borrower's place and low and behold he has set a little office up on his front porch. Two chairs, a table, lamp, pens, beers for all, and a fly swatter. He was so nice and proud of his accomplishment. I wasted no time bragging on him. Every now and then the mom would cuss up a storm. All kinds of words with jirations to match. Come to find out she was cussing out her dead husband for leaving her a refinanced truck owing $32K and it was only worth $20K. Yup, her name was on the refi for the truck and she had never signed anything. They couldn't sell it because they would still owe $12K and not even have the truck. Giving the truck back to the lender would mean they would still owe $18K because of the value the lender assigned it. He said she breaks into these fits off and on. I do enjoy meeting people in this world. Someone could write a citcom on what was going on while we were there. He should have charged me.

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 3/1/13 12:37pm
Msg #458753

You just have to smile at that one.

Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.