Notary Rotary
please check leisure..we need a little rally 4 1 of our own
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Julie/MI on 3/27/13 6:05am
Msg #463256

I know over the years our group has given generously for other's pet surgery and donated when Paul Williamson passed away. I cut and pasted from leisure, here is someone that is very much living but will need some help Smile......

As some of you may remember my husband had been on the list for a kidney transplant since, January, 2009. Well the weekend before last he got a call for a kidney but it ended up going to someone else. He is getting close. His cousin set up an online donation site to help us raise money because the hospital is 4 hours from our home and I will need help with travel and lodging expenses while he is in the hospital. After he gets out of the hospital I will need to drive him back to Philadelphia two times a week for checks to make sure he is not rejecting. That may go on for 2-3 months. She is trying to take the burden off of us as we don't have much of a savings. This is the link for his website with a link where to do an online donation or mail a donation. I'd really appreciate it if you can read his story and share this. http://toddtravelexpenses.weebly.com/ - Thank you.

Reply by Natacha Joseph on 3/27/13 7:32am
Msg #463270

Bless you for sharing the information Julie Smile they’ve developed a nice blog for "Todd." I will contribute through prayer and otherwise.

Have a wonderful-wonderful end of March.

All the best always.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.