Notary Rotary
very slow
Notary Discussion History

very slow
Go Back to March, 2013 Index

Posted by Brenda Frank on 3/26/13 9:51am
Msg #463059

very slow

anyone else in arizona seeing a huge drop in closings? This really stinks! I went from have about 4 a day to being lucky to have 2 a day.

Reply by Dennis_IN on 3/26/13 10:22am
Msg #463063

Some people would be happy with 2/ day..

I am often asked how many closings I have in a week and I reply, as many a possible...Some areas have more activity than others and there is the cyclical aspect of the business...

Reply by 101livescan on 3/26/13 10:53am
Msg #463069

Put your marketing hat on and get busy! This is no time to sit and ponder, and as soon as you get into your marketing groove, the phone will start ringing, you just wait.

Reply by CJ on 3/26/13 11:35am
Msg #463075

It was slower than usual for me too.

I have JUST ENOUGH clients to keep me swamped all the time. If I market, I will have to start turning down my regulars, and I don't want them to find other notaries, so I stay put. But yesterday, instead of having a FULL day, and turning down as many jobs as I had booked, I sat home all dressed up and the phone did not ring. I had three jobs for the evening. I have more jobs scheduled for today, but last week I was actually home on the evening. If this keeps up for another month, I will have to start marketing again.

Reply by notarydi/CA on 3/26/13 11:48am
Msg #463088

slow, but steady....

have enough to keep me busy. Just when I get all dressed up to go out and do marketing, my phone starts ringing and I have work to keep me busy. Lot of busy work tho. Never seen so many doc errors, re-draws, second trips, etc. But, perhaps tomorrow I'll market for new clients.

Reply by COpink on 3/27/13 9:23am
Msg #463285

Re: slow, but steady....

Ive been slow but steady this month and the closings have also been more spread out than just all the week before EOM. That I don't mind one bit! I've had to fix 2 re-draws and go out to the BO a second time because title forgot to include a few docs in the loan package. Oh well! More money in my pocket!

I just hope this doesn't continue for another month! I will certainly be dressing up and going to meet local title companies if that's the case!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.