Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
An answer to Pres. Obama's question about paying our bills.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by jnew on 10/10/13 3:37pm
Msg #487658

The President has said that the country must pay its bills. He used the example of a household who had to pay the mortgage and the student loan etc. The need exists for a person to pay all of their bills, not just one or two. I wish he would have continued to explain how a normal person has a limit to how much they can spend in order to pay those bills. When a normal person exhausts all of his or her credit, they can no longer borrow to pay those bills. The only solution is to spend less and eliminate things from their household budget which are unnecessary. Common sense dictates that this is the only way one can survive financially.

Reply by jnew on 10/10/13 3:42pm
Msg #487659

Wrong forum. My bad, as the kids say.

Reply by jnew on 10/10/13 3:55pm
Msg #487664

THIS IS A MISPLACED POLITICAL POST. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS

Read it in Just Politics instead.

Reply by Jack/AL on 10/10/13 3:58pm
Msg #487665

Too late! Darn.......... n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 10/10/13 4:38pm
Msg #487670

Re: THIS IS A MISPLACED POLITICAL POST. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS

You did all that you could do. Now report it, and ask that it be taken down.

Well ... maybe not <all> you could do. You could change your political views for the better.

Reply by Les_CO on 10/10/13 7:00pm
Msg #487696

Re: THIS IS A MISPLACED POLITICAL POST. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS

The ancient deluded scrivener has spoken….we (and Harry) must do as he says! I promise I will vote for a totally unqualified inept lying egoistical arrogant unworthy political candidate next time, because the people I did NOT vote for now leading our country are doing such a good job.

Reply by anotaryinva on 10/10/13 7:47pm
Msg #487700

This has happen to me

One minute you are in JP then you want to respond, takes you to the sign in page and BAM you are back in DW with no warning. It's a well, I don't want to use the words, you are forgiven.

Reply by loancloser46 on 10/10/13 9:44pm
Msg #487714

Totally with you Les.....wanna be king in the white house..

OVOMITA.................

Reply by HisHughness on 10/10/13 10:45pm
Msg #487719

What a wonderful example this thread is of the GOP ...

... mindset that has shut down the government, including the part of it that sends death benefits to veterans' families, and threatens to put the whole world's economy in the toilet because rules don't apply to them. You go, Les, you and your Friends of the Fringe.

This, of course, belongs in JPol, just as those whom Les support belong somewhere other than in any government office.

Reply by 101livescan on 10/11/13 12:57am
Msg #487726

Yes, and I might be sharing Henri's lamb and rice adult dog food if things keep going the way they are.

Well, Henri enjoys the hell out of his healthy mix for adult dogs, so I'm hoping I'll like it too. I mix his food with yams. He loves it...it will be an adjustment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.