Notary Rotary
Are SS like HR?
Notary Discussion History

Are SS like HR?
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by sueharke on 10/29/13 11:16pm
Msg #490373

Are SS like HR?

I read several blogs online or through my email. One blog is from NICK CORCODILOS called “Ask the headhunter.” In his Oct 29 blog he wrote about how HR is making employment difficult by not allowing companies to hire directly. I wrote the author and asked for and received permission to post a link to this issue of the blog. It seems to me that this blog explains how Signing services and XYZ are hurting independent Notary Public's. When reading the blog, it seemed to me that HR is like the SS. Hopefully, you will like what your read. If you like what your read, please let Mr. Corcodilos know. Also, let him know who posted the link as he would love to know how this information is being shared. If you like other articles in his blogs, I suggest signing up for his email list.

The link to the blog is “http://corcodilos.com/blog/6827/employment-in-america-wtf-is-going-on” (without the quotes).

I believe this belongs in the working forum as it might help fellow Notaries (new and experienced) understand the hiring process by business today.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.