Notary Rotary
Are companies still using NR to find Signing Agents
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Allison Maxwell on 10/15/13 11:24am
Msg #488188

I went to Basic about a year ago. I've been up and door with premiere and basic through the years; but I get the same calls from the 4-5 companies I've worked with in the past 2-3 years; nothing new. They have my contact info already. Do other companies still use NR?

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/15/13 11:40am
Msg #488193

Yes.

I'm answering by personal experience. Many of my calls are from companies AND individuals finding me on NotRot. When I consider that plus the knowledge I glean from the posts and supplies and great customer service, my premiere membership here MORE than pays for itself.

That being said, I would strongly suggest you not rely on any one source. With work being slow, now is the perfect time to market, market and then market some more.

JMO

Reply by Saul Leibowitz on 10/15/13 3:27pm
Msg #488227

Re: Yes.

ALways ask where they got my name whether for closings or GNW; usually here and sometimes the numbers site. A little work each year from the coffee site. I cannot speak to anyone else's budget but I think premier membership here is vey important as YOLI said.

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/15/13 11:43am
Msg #488196

Yes n/m

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 10/15/13 3:33pm
Msg #488228

Absolutely they do!

I get calls all the time because of Notary Rotary. Some because they found me via the search, but others because title/escrow officers have read my posts here, remembered me and specifically sought me out.

Reply by Michele/MD on 10/15/13 4:03pm
Msg #488231

I guess we all have different experiences. I have been listed here for years and have never gotten a single job from the NR listing. I just keep because reading the forum is hilarious at times.

Reply by Eric Andrist on 10/16/13 11:48am
Msg #488324

I'm with you Michele. The only calls I'm getting are from companies I've applied to. I got ONE call from a notary client who said they found me on NR.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.