Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Celtic Bank G/B/U? Cautious just now with any new . . .
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Christine/OK on 10/1/13 5:00pm
Msg #486654

clients. Robert called and said he was with Celtic Bank. Phn #801-251-0730 [Salt Lake City, UT].

Low fee, early AM signing for tomorrow, but would not send the docs until the AM. They are Mountain time [not a good sign as borrowers are Central time].

Told him my fee for the signing engagement/requirements, but he said that he regularly only pays $75. I did let him know that I was sorry, but that I could not accept the engagement for that fee.

Has anyone worked with them previously? Not in Signing Central and no results in Notary Rotary Search.

Thanks in advance.

Reply by Robert Wells on 10/1/13 9:11pm
Msg #486685

I see a lot of red flags here. You are probably better off sitting at home than dealing with that outfit. Low rates, late docs, probably slow payment - why bother?

Reply by SharpMind on 10/2/13 10:46am
Msg #486731

I agree with Robert Wells. That's super late docs. If they aren't willing to pay for last minute scamper, then let them find someone else. Docs that late are usually problematic to start with. This may have been a loan that was rescheduled due to previous paper work issues, etc., therefore, the customer may or may not be irate.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.