Notary Rotary
Deadbeat Signing Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 10/29/13 9:01am
Msg #490187

Well, they are still trying to keep their heads above water, looking for notaries whose backs they can ride on without paying them. Many notaries do not read this board, don't even know it exists, but they nonetheless are duped into working for these guys, then suddenly begin to look for ways and means to collect when they are not paid after many unreturned phone calls, faxes, emails, etc. relentlessly.

Isn't that simple...many people will not see their money, ever, from these companies who are barely staying above water themselves. It won't be long and they'll be unable to sustain themselves even with keeping the entire fee from title/escrow they are paid within days of the closing.

Please, people, let's not prolong their meager existence in this industry...I figure by the end of the year, there will be fewer of them, simply lurking in SC as 1, 2 and some 3 star companies.

If we don't feed them.....they will disappear like stray cats.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 10/29/13 9:48am
Msg #490199

agree.... n/m

Reply by Calnotary on 10/29/13 10:13am
Msg #490208

5 Star notaries working for 1 star SS

What about these notaries? They read this board. Too desperate? Would you give credit to someone like this? I won't!!

Reply by 101livescan on 10/29/13 10:23am
Msg #490214

Re: 5 Star notaries working for 1 star SS

Say it isn't so...notaries being duped by a 1 star company right out of the chute? Yikes, no way. Is this the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard of? Well, I don't think many 5 star notaries will knowingly work for 1 star companies, you might as well work for free. Might get paid at first, but down the road, they'll quit paying because they can't...overhead is too high.

Meanwhile, there is a DA investigation in process of several dead beat companies who for months failed to pay their notaries while pocketing the entire title/escrow amount they received in 3-5 days.

I think we'll see some big changes in SC by year end.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/29/13 10:28am
Msg #490220

You want an eye-opener...go lurk around

LinkedIn for a bit - it is mindboggling how many people don't know, yet they are "in the business". Not only do they not have a clue what they're doing with loans, they don't even know their own state laws. It's unbelievable and no surprise they work for bottom feeders then get burned.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.