FYI: Just informed - Pablo is no longer w/The Closer LLC n/m
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Christine/OK on 10/3/13 9:08am
Msg #486858

FYI: Just informed - Pablo is no longer w/The Closer LLC n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 10/3/13 9:16am
Msg #486861

Interesting. The last few calls I've received weren't from

that call center in the Phillipines, either. I guess the slowdown in biz changed their protocol.

Reply by Christine/OK on 10/3/13 9:23am
Msg #486863

When I worked in 'Corporate America' for Fortune 100 and

Fortune 500 companies, there were many events [called growing pains] that I went through with them, which mirrored The Closer LLC difficulties with accounting etc earlier this year.

I enjoy working with The Closer and hope to continue doing so. I enjoyed working with Pablo and will miss interacting with him . . .

Reply by MW/VA on 10/3/13 12:29pm
Msg #486890

Same here. I never had any problems working with him,

whether it was with NowClosings or TheCloserLLC. I hope he's moved on to bigger & better things. ;-)

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 10/3/13 8:53pm
Msg #486948

Re: Same here. I never had any problems working with him,

I wonder where he went?? Does anyone have a clue?

Reply by SunnyCA on 10/7/13 1:56pm
Msg #487266

Re: FYI: Just informed - Pablo is no longer w/The Closer LLC

I just spoke with The Closer and they confirmed there have been some org changes, but it's business as usual. They are also revamping their payment process and hope to get their notaries on automatic deposit soon. I mentioned I had sent in my request and completed paperwork weeks ago and she said the accounting department will be sending out an announcement soon with updates if notaries want to use automatic deposit for payments.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.