Notary Rotary
Fee offers will continue to go down
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 10/23/13 11:03pm
Msg #489506

Because so many SSs undercutting each other to get what little business there is want to pass the pain along - to you. You can always say no.

Reply by loancloser46 on 10/23/13 11:59pm
Msg #489509

Say NO.. and market to title directly.... n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 10/24/13 8:51am
Msg #489541

I'm sorry, but this is news? Crystal ball in use? n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 10/24/13 9:24am
Msg #489551

That isn't necessarily true. I'm not getting or accepting

lower offers. It's still an Economics 101 situation--supply & demand. Business is down & there's more notaries than work. The ss are bidding work to survive. We have a choice to accept or not.

Reply by Tudi/CA on 10/25/13 2:26am
Msg #489715

Re: That isn't necessarily true. I'm not getting or accepting

I agree with MW/VA. I too, am not getting or accepting low offers. I am dealing with good companies that continue to pay the same XXX fees they always have. I had one for $125 yesterday and one for $150 today and many others at $100. I firmly believe that we all need to support the good SS that treat notaries with respect and pay a fair fee. That means "just say no" to all low offers! If you accept low offers, you're helping the bad SS to "outbid" the good companies with the Title companies. Take action that will help the good companies stay IN business! Refuse business from the bad companies and let them go OUT of business!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.