Notary Rotary
Greenlight or Quicken Loans
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Reginald Moore on 10/16/13 11:48am
Msg #488325

Does anyone know who handles loans for Greelight or Quicken? I use to do a lot of loans for them but they are no longer in business. Greenlight is advertising like crazy!

Reply by Darlin_AL on 10/16/13 11:56am
Msg #488327

TS and others n/m

Reply by Reggie007 on 10/16/13 12:19pm
Msg #488332

Many do Quickens.

Reply by Jack/AL on 10/16/13 2:59pm
Msg #488352

Reginald, you said "I use to do a lot of loans for them but they are no longer in business." Just whom do you mean is out of business? Quicken is going strong, and doing a great job, in my experienced opinion. I'm not familiar with Greenlight, but you said "Greenlight is advertising like crazy." Each month, I have several signings for Quicken, all of which have thusfar been processed by Title Source (who also does a GREAT job). Title Source also handles loans for some other large lenders, of which I am aware. In my opinion, no other teams are more proficient and easy to work with than Quicken and Title Source, at least, none for which I've worked. Even when Title Source works with other lenders, the result is far above the norm for other lener/TC combinations. I'm not going to put all of my eggs into one basket, but would happpily not soilicit other companies if I could averge 30-40 Title Source signings per month.

Reply by Reginald Moore on 10/16/13 3:22pm
Msg #488355

Sorry If I was unclear. i meant a few of the signing companies that gave me loans for Quicken is out of buisness and i was wondering what other signing companies handle quicken loans.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.