Notary Rotary
HVR Mobile Notaries
Notary Discussion History

HVR Mobile Notaries
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Joseph Vance on 10/1/13 9:24pm
Msg #486687

HVR Mobile Notaries

They are broke. They will not pay! Ducked my calls for two weeks!!

Reply by Gary Williamson on 10/1/13 9:49pm
Msg #486688

I have been doing business with HVR since 2011 and have never had a payment problem. I do hope you are wrong on this issue.

Reply by loancloser46 on 10/1/13 11:02pm
Msg #486694

You are going to see signing services dropping like...

flys during this slow down. Hector always paid slow and was very rude when I called about payments that were past due , that was during 2012. I am willing to bet a bunch of notaries get stiffed by him. Last job I did for him I had to call title to get paid.

Reply by 101livescan on 10/1/13 11:07pm
Msg #486696

Have you called title re. nonpayment? Might move things along. Good luck. I quit working for HVR this year. Payment issues and lack of courtesy to the notaries he hired.

Reply by HSH/WA on 10/1/13 11:34pm
Msg #486698

Re: 60 days due now, may be a non pay. n/m

Reply by Dennis reno on 10/2/13 12:22am
Msg #486704

Re: 60 days due now, may be a non pay.

They owe me for 3 signings. The oldest is 90 days old today. No reply to phone messages. Email says they will send it to the owner and hopefully I will be paid. He doesn't respond. Office phone number isn't a working number, however the 866 number goes to voice mail. I don't know if they are alive or dead. Doesn't look good.

Reply by 101livescan on 10/2/13 7:36am
Msg #486710

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Generally Inappropriate

Reply by Belinda/CA on 10/2/13 3:17pm
Msg #486777

Swanky digs for a poor man. n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 10/2/13 7:45am
Msg #486711

I hope the following info gets you good and mad and that you

go after Hector with a vengeance.

Hector posted a really fun photo with he and two hotties in a Cancun niteclub on September 29, 2013.

I wonder if he, the Kirkish's and the Mendoza's all know each other. The vacation haven for crooksters.

Ficticious name search

http://arcc.co.san-diego.ca.us/services/fbn/search.aspx

hvr mobile notaries

2010-002240 owner Argelia Giron Porres 1/26/2010 exp 1/26/2015
2010-002238 owner hector vides 1/26/2010 abandonment
2007-001077 owner hector vides 1/9/2007 exp 1/9/2012

https://www.facebook.com/hector.vides.3

hector vides (former Marine for 9 years)
hangs out at the San Diego polo club

https://www.facebook.com/markywills

mark wills – new owner partner

https://www.facebook.com/mayra.holguin3

mayra holguin hvr employee ????

https://www.facebook.com/argelia.gironporres

argelia giron porres owner per ficticious name search

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hector-vides/53/170/159
owner of hvr and cta www.ctaalliance.com

Reply by 101livescan on 10/2/13 7:48am
Msg #486712

Hector is a Notary Public, does that just fry you?

Vides, Hector HVR MOBILE NOTARIES Po Box 900574 San Diego CA 92190 -0574 37 1915389 12/05/2014

Is it time yet for you all to get over to the Polo Club and collect your unpaid notary fees?

Reply by aanotary on 10/2/13 10:03am
Msg #486723

I got paid- by giving

Him a date. And letting him know I would contact title if a check was not in my hand on that date.

Reply by Lisa Cirillo on 10/2/13 10:25am
Msg #486727

Re: I got paid- by giving

I did one job for HVR. Took over 60 days to get paid. Got my check, it cleared and I said "never again". Just glad I was one of the lucky notaries who actually got paid.

Reply by janCA on 10/2/13 11:56am
Msg #486738

Re: Hector is a Notary Public, does that just fry you?

If he's a notary inCa., his situs apddress should b on the SOS's website. You can't have a PO box on your app., it has to b a
physical address.

Reply by LKT/CA on 10/2/13 4:59pm
Msg #486794

Yes, a P.O. Box CAN be on the application.....

....as the mailing address.

<<<....situs apddress....>>>

I don't know what the above is.......but the mailing address can certainly be a P.O. Box - mine is. My physical street address does not show online....only the P.O. Box address - my mailing address.

Reply by janCA on 10/2/13 7:21pm
Msg #486819

Re: Yes, a P.O. Box CAN be on the application.....

Instructions for Notary Public Application (California)

5. Enter the name of the business or, if you do not work for a business or do not have a business name, enter “Self employed” or “Self.”
Enter the telephone number of your principal place
of business. Your telephone number is optional.
6. Enter the street address of your principal place of business where you will perform 50% or more of your notary public duties . Do not enter a P.O. Box number. Enter the city and zip code of your business location address. Do not abbreviate the name of the city. Enter the name of the county where your principal place of business is located to ensure your commission is issued for the correct county. Do not abbreviate the name of the county.
Note: This address is public information and will be provided to the public upon request.
7. Enter the address where you would like to receive notary public information if different from Item 6. Notary public commissions will be mailed to this address if different from Item 6. The mailing address may be a P.O. Box.
Note: This address is public information and will be provided to the public upon request.
8. Enter your residence address.
Do not enter a P.O. Box number.
Note: This address will be provided to the public upon request.

Situs Address is the physical address of the property.

Reply by LKT/CA on 10/2/13 8:06pm
Msg #486827

Re: Yes, a P.O. Box CAN be on the application.....

#7 is my mailing address, P.O. Box 212, Claremont, CA 91711.....*that's* what shows up on the SOS website. The physical address I entered for #6 does not show up online.....I've checked. Since the info you provided states that the physical address is public info and will be provided upon request, I suppose someone would have to write to the SOS for the physical address. But so far, only my mailing address is on the SOS website, not my physical address.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 10/2/13 10:44pm
Msg #486837

Ditto. My POB is on the SOS Web site list, not my address n/m

Reply by Betsy Matney on 10/3/13 9:22pm
Msg #486950

I am gettting concerned, I am owed for three deals. They have told me a check is in the mail on the phone and are not returning emails. The funny thing is that there are not very many notaries in my area that do RMs and you would think they would want to keep the few they have. I have been paid in the past but always after many collection calls. I have even considered getting out of the RM business, getting an extra $25 to $50 isn't really worth it. It seems like I always get the stroke victims that can't write or they are infirmed in some way that takes a lot of extra time that we are not really compensated for.

Reply by HVR Mobile Notaries on 10/14/13 3:41pm
Msg #488116

HVR Notaries management is trying to resolve this problem as soon as possible. We totally understand your frustration when calls are not being returned or for late payments. We stopped taking orders from clients until we fix this. We will contact everyone within next week in regards compensation. There is a lot of false and inaccurate information on this blogs but we can assure you that we will not hide and we will do the right and ethical thing! No one is collecting money to get richer or walking away like other companies have. We will make things right but we ask to give us time. Also Mark Wills and JJ have no relationship with HVR nor does HVR have something to do with the classes mentioned above. Thank you and we apologize for the late response.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.