Notary Rotary
HVR Notaries
Notary Discussion History

HVR Notaries
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 10/7/13 4:42pm
Msg #487299

HVR Notaries

To all those notaries who have contacted me or posted on this board, I just received a telephone call from Mr. Vides.

Hector has honorable intentions to pay everyone who is owed money for unpaid signings. Give it a little time while he sorts things out.

Reply by HSH/WA on 10/7/13 4:51pm
Msg #487301

Re: I hope so, but no more closings until paid up.

If others feel that way, where is the money coming from to pay old invoices? I've seen this before and IF he is going under - what's the incentive to pay up? I don't feel good about "piling on" but I do want to warn others of my experience now over 60 days due.

Reply by Betsy Matney on 10/7/13 5:03pm
Msg #487304

Re: I hope so, but no more closings until paid up.

I AM IN AGREEMENT, I HAVE GIVEN HIM SECOND AND THIRD CHANCES IN THE PAST. I AM OWED FOR THREE DEALS, ONLY 1 IS OVER 30 DAYS. ALL 3 AT THE END OF THIS WEEK. I ONCE DID A DEAL FOR HIM THAT WAS PAID IN 30 DAYS AND RESTORED MY CONFIDENCE. I AM TRUSTING HIM TO" MAN UP" AND PAY PROMPTLY, I AM OKAY WITH TEMPORARY PROBLEMS, BUT I AM BOTHERED GREATLY WHEN I AM LIED TO AND TOLD A CHECK IS IN THE MAIL WHEN IT ISN'T. OTHER NOTARIES IN MY AREA THAT I KNOW DON'T EVEN WANT TO DO RM'S ANYMORE AND I AM STARTING TO FEEL THAT WAY AS WELL.
IS HE REALLY GOING UNDER?

Reply by Linda Juenger on 10/7/13 5:13pm
Msg #487306

Betsy, I agree with you, but please do not type in all

Caps. It is considered shouting and not only that, it is very hard to read. Thx

Reply by Betsy Matney on 10/7/13 5:35pm
Msg #487316

Re: Betsy, I agree with you, but please do not type in all

sorry, I have changed the settings in my speech to text program

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 10/7/13 10:27pm
Msg #487342

Re: Betsy, I agree with you, but please do not type in all

I print in all capitals, does that mean I'm "shouting" also. Guess people have a hard time reading my handwriting also..........

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/8/13 8:56am
Msg #487360

From the Rules and Guidelines of this forum

"II. Netiquette

Do not TYPE IN ALL CAPS. THIS IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING and has been proven more difficult to read than Mixed Case."

Reply by Teresa/FL on 10/7/13 8:23pm
Msg #487330

Hector and Mark Wills will be giving a loan signing class

this coming Saturday. Maybe they will use the income from this class to pay some of their outstanding debt to notaries.

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 10/7/13 10:37pm
Msg #487344

Re: Hector and Mark Wills will be giving a loan signing class

So Hector and Mark are working together, yet JJ purportedly "separated" and started a new company, yet the web site data for the SignHereInk.com web site lists Mark as the admin contact... Furthermore, all 3 are still "friends" on Facebook. Yes, I can investigate anyone/anything/anytime Smile

All sounds fishy to me...

Reply by Teresa/FL on 10/8/13 11:35am
Msg #487381

Looks like Mark Wills and Mike Shields are promoting

the class (not Hector?) in Los Angeles this Saturday and San Diego next Saturday.

Is this to recruit notaries for HVR or for the new SS started by Mark Wills?

Reply by Teresa/FL on 10/8/13 2:06pm
Msg #487404

Check out the link to a craigslist post in Msg # 487227

Msg #487227

Reply by HVR Mobile Notaries on 10/14/13 3:26pm
Msg #488102

HVR Notaries management is trying to resolve this problem as soon as possible. We totally understand your frustration when calls are not being returned or for late payments. We stopped taking orders from clients until we fix this. We will contact everyone within next week in regards compensation. There is a lot of false and inaccurate information on this blogs but we can assure you that we will not hide and we will do the right and ethical thing! No one is collecting money to get richer or walking away like other companies have. We will make things right but we ask to give us time. Thank you and we apologize for the late response.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.